Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuckservatives in Scandinavia angry that Sands don’t want to touch their Women.

that whore probably want him to rape her and not to shake hands, 1st worlders have a rape fantasy with ethnics due to humiluation or "bestiality" fetish.

i would have shook her hand and then masturbated later so her skin cells touched my penis which technically is a handjob.

Because it is haram to shake hands with non mahram foids, nigga.

she went full karen

the irony of course being, that it was women like herself that mainly elected cucked left wing politicians into office that enabled sandniggers to live there in the first place

shouldve punched that bitch the moment she grabbed his arm

Based muslimcel, not conforming to the western toilets:chad:

View: https://twitter.com/m_rotchburns/status/1673723919470043137?s=46

Middle aged Foid angry that teenager doesn’t want to touch her. Cuckservatives are angry that foreign men don’t want to touch their women.
:society:
@sauruman24 @Made in Heaven

x08aaq.jpg

3amyx7.webp

Cuckservatives and libfags are both retards, they both support kikes and mass immigration on top of that they support race mixing and cucked shit like that. Cuckservatives and libfags are all the fucking same

x08aaq.jpg

3amyx7.webp

Cuckservatives and libfags are both retards, they both support kikes and mass immigration on top of that they support race mixing and cucked shit like that. Cuckservatives and libfags are all the fucking same
This

Middle aged Foid angry that teenager doesn’t want to touch her. Cuckservatives are angry that foreign men don’t want to touch their women.
:society:
That's a feminist mad that a sandnigger is apparently misogynistic:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: and has poor manners, why are you tagging me in this? Conservatives are posting this shit because they think that this proves that sandniggers are too poor mannered to live in Norway which is correct, this is just a shitty example tbh, that roastie is overreacting

she went full karen

the irony of course being, that it was women like herself that mainly elected cucked left wing politicians into office that enabled sandniggers to live there in the first place

You must respect wahmen or else :foidSoy:

ragefuel the way the roastie violently grabs his arm kek proof that foids can't handle rejection

snow niggers are such raging cucks.

I’ve never had a female want to touch me that badly

Scandinavia is cucked fr

Low key giga-based for rejecting the handshake from a Scandinavian foid, even though she's a roastie.

Lol, how many liberals are pissed off. :lul:

Every single comment deleted lmao

Scandinavia is cucked fr
This version has almost 20 million views wow. Why do Western cucks care so much about things like this :dafuckfeels:

View: https://twitter.com/issoxwadey/status/1673176329519509504?s=20

Scandinavians have always been cucks. Arabs that came in contact with Vikings wrote about how divorce was "in the hands of their women" and how they would have "little jealousy if their woman spent time with another man". JFL race realism moment for real

Yep. All mainstream Western political parties are in bed with (((corporate interests)))

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back