Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cuckservatives are worse than libtards!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Cuckservatives are worse because they bully ugly males more and are racist against ethniccels. Also they always say get a job you lazy fuck and shit like that. Libcucks arent much better because of their soy, feminism and gay agenda but atleast we can get NEETbux from them and they wont throw us in concentration camps.

Libtards are worse imo but I have no love for either. Fuck them both.

They're both equally bad. If elections could initiate true change, they'd be illegal.

JFL, "democratic" forms of government.

Last edited:
> horseshoe theory
Wojak soy cuck

Uh, if you believe that then you’re brainwashed by SJWs. Conservatives simply want a return to wholesome, moral values when foids were controlled, all men could get their looksmatch, people worked an honest job for a living, degeneracy was frowned upon, and crime was low.

Nah ,Libs are worse cuz they control the media ,Hollywood and more

They are just as deceitful as the libs. They want modest women, so I'll give them that.

Agreed, but fashcuckism is even worse than that.

get rekt libtards

Honestly it is easier to outsmart a libtard

Both are awful parties to be associated with. It's better to think for yourself than to reserve your thought process to only "two camps" of thought and lifestyle.

i feel as if more chads are conservatives since most of the jocks in my high school were just tall white athletic good looking hicks