Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucks

I

Incel801

Banned
-
So my friends gf is a Instagram ho And she admitted she has "online bfs" that pay her 50-200 per session JUST TO TALK..I'm like damn these dudes are ruining it for everyone..no bitch is gonna give up her pussy for $100 if some shit-brain is paying for her words..

She's not even that interesting..basically like a chicken that makes noise without any purpose..really hits home how easy foids have it..

She did agree to give me pics so I can scam these fuck faces and get in the $$$

Apparently she is making good money doing this...and has a few ongoing "relationships" she didn't want to talk about it in front of her real bf but the truth came out haha

Bitches have it so incredibly easy and have lives filled to the brim with travel adventure and fun while we sit here and rot..it's really hard to fathom what it's like being a foid..

I can tell she is disappointed she is stuck with my friend cause they had a kid..otherwise she would be living g the full insta-ho lifestyle..it's rediculous

So my friends gf is a Instagram ho And she admitted she has "online bfs" that pay her 50-200 per session JUST TO TALK..I'm like damn these dudes are ruining it for everyone..no bitch is gonna give up her pussy for $100 if some shit-brain is paying for her words..

What...? Females are really just make money because of the fact that hey are being a female.

Apparently she is making good money doing this...

How much exactly? This existence is a fucking joke. While I have to write plenty of different applications, doing interviews for certain jobs and receive nothing but declination, this female have just to talk to some strangers and earn some good money... I am done...

At one point I was working for 200 a month.
[ S U I C I D E F U E L ]

AA5007A2 59EF 44D9 9CCA 5CD5CE9FC586

I hate cucks they make life easier for foids

We should stop paying foids just to be stupid foids tbh.

We should stop paying foids just to be stupid foids tbh.
All cucks who willingly give money to random roasties on the internet should be gassed ngl.

All cucks deserve to get massacred

Any click caught sending money to whores should have their revenue cut off completely from their job and have it siphoned to us.

Fucking rage fuel :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Cucks are the problem, they empower foids to levels never before seen.

Apparently she is making good money doing this...and has a few ongoing "relationships" she didn't want to talk about it in front of her real bf but the truth came out haha

Bitches have it so incredibly easy and have lives filled to the brim with travel adventure and fun while we sit here and rot..it's really hard to fathom what it's like being a foid..

I can tell she is disappointed she is stuck with my friend cause they had a kid..otherwise she would be living g the full insta-ho lifestyle..it's rediculous

That's tutorial island for you, it's a whole other plane of existence from all of us you cant even begin to imagine. This earth is paradise if you're a female nowadays, and hell if you're a man.

What...? Females are really just make money because of the fact that hey are being a female.

How much exactly? This existence is a fucking joke. While I have to write plenty of different applications, doing interviews for certain jobs and receive nothing but declination, this female have just to talk to some strangers and earn some good money... I am done...

There are foids who make a living selling their dirty underwear and even their own shit. That's only if they want to "work" for their money.

They can literally rake in hundreds and even thousands of dollars a month just sending pics and chatting with cucks.

This is not a joke or exaggeration, just being a foid will net you a stable income for no other reason than being a female in today's world.

I know a woman like this, she lives in a big middle class house drives two Mercedes and blows over ten thousand dollars a month like its nothing. She has no husband, just her and her daughter. Cucks and sugar daddies fund her whole life.

Money doesnt grow on trees but if you're a female it comes to you like the air you breathe. Meanwhile men have to give their blood sweat and tears just to earn a pittance.

- Whats your job?
- I talk with virgins on instagram

She's not even that interesting..basically like a chicken that makes noise without any purpose..really hits home how easy foids have it..

Chickens make noise with a purpose.

My hatred for cuckolds surpasses any force in the universe

I know a woman like this, she lives in a big middle class house drives two Mercedes and blows over ten thousand dollars a month like its nothing.

The thing is, she really is not entitled to this. She has done nothing productive. While I have no driver license due to the lack of money, she even has 2 different cars. I have to compete against females, foreigners and even handicaped people. All of them are preferred. For them it is a win-win situation. If they do not want to work, females can just go ewhoring or as you mentioned even selling their shit. They can do whatever they want. I also have to compete against other German men. There are fresh young men coming from school with certain references and recommendations, while I am jobless now for years. It is a vicious circle truly unbreakable. Nobody will hire me because the companies are of course picky. They have the choice.

I am currently thinking of murdermax, not even kidding here.

I’d never go to that level.