Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

cucks white knighting whore, after she get roasted by based father

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
Only sensible option is to kill the nigger bastard along with his whore daughter

Those comments are pathetic. That's what IT is? Jesus Christ those guys suck.

I feel better about myself realizing IT exists.

Only sensible option is to kill the nigger bastard along with his whore daughter
the poor kid is 99% chance of being incel, probaly will end up as a blackdicklet :feelsrope:

Kid should be killed as well
worse is that i think the father leaved her, but i'm not sure, if the father at least stayed around so the kid woun't be a complete failure

worse is that i think the father leaved her, but i'm not sure, if the father at least stayed around so the kid woun't be a complete failure

The father is a nigger. Basically a big dumb ape

The father is a nigger. Basically a big dumb ape
foids don't even go for the high iq niggs like Neil deGrasse Tyson , gerally they go for the ultra dumb ones (70 iq), that even other niggs consider stupid

foids don't even go for the high iq niggs like Neil deGrasse Tyson , gerally they go for the ultra dumb ones (70 iq), that even other niggs consider stupid

women are not human, they lack the self awareness and ability to control your impulses, which is what separates humans from animals

That's too much for me. The soy stench in the comment section is too strong. Also jfl @ disagreeing that calling girls a slut for being pregnant out of wedlock is right

women are not human, they lack the self awareness and ability to control your impulses, which is what separates humans from animals
they go for high T guy, reagardless of the shity features he have
That's too much for me. The soy stench in the comment section is too strong. Also jfl @ disagreeing that calling girls a slut for being pregnant out of wedlock is right
i can get if "married out of paper" thing, but getting pregnant out of weedlock is a giga slut

The bitch should be shot. What a failed product lmao. If I was the dad, she'd either be lynched or completely disowned. Based dad ngl.

we need to shut down cucktears.

He did the right thing. I don’t know why cucktears is posting stuff from mgtow though.

It are more damaged than any of us.

she deserve to be stoned to dead

The bitch should be shot. What a failed product lmao. If I was the dad, she'd either be lynched or completely disowned. Based dad ngl.
if we had more dads like that, we woun't had that much degeneracy

Based father, of course inceltear cucks support the little slut

Whores like this deserve nothing but beats

very based father :feelsokman: