Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cucks were handing out a copy of the bible today on my campus ( but only the new testament)

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
What's the point in being a Christian if you're going to discard the old testament? If you don't believe the narrative presented in the old testament is true, then you might as well disregard the new testament completely. It seems that the new Christians are ashamed of the old testament. But it's the most important and blackpilled book of the bible. It's a shame to see it being treated with so much indifference by adepts of the new Christianity.

jfl at religious copers

They ought to work on their reading comprehension skills.

You cant just reform a religion by destroying a big part of the story.

But religion is just a control tool of the past anyway

new Christians are ashamed of the old testament. But it's the most important and blackpilled book of the bible.
They know that their lifestyles contradict it, so they don't bother promoting it.

i have wondered if the old testament was missing pages because i have only read a bit of it and saw a video saying the bible of old had things taken out of it by the church so it is a shame that they are handing out the new testament as i feel that the old testament and the king james version hold a more true account but i do believe that these version were tampered with by men of power back then as for the new testament that is their way of obliterating the old faiths and creating a more corrupt version. i am not a believer any more as i think too many faiths are exploitative and miss interpreted now a days.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back