Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Cucks want me to kill myself and the IT mods allow their hate speech

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
My only crime was asking a 14-year-old girl out and being mildly rejected. That was enough to trigger cucks from IT, and they're now supporting suicide on their sub. If it was an incel forum, Reddit would have quarantined it by now.

Anyway, cuckstears.. I will continue to ask em " children" out. One of these days I will ascend with a loli of culture and there's nothing you can do. There are many opportunities to meet lolis here and I know where they hang out. Call the FBI as much as you want lmfao. You are powerless to stop me.

Good to go, bro. Wish you the best of JB.

Bro.. You are 16, why would asking out a 14-year old foid be a problem?

May the JB Gods bless your soul.
Good luck man, hope you find a qt JB gf soon
bro...

How many times you dumb cucks have to understand: age of consent in Brazil is 14. Even if you doxxed the guy and gave his info to police, nothing would be made because that's not a crime here.

Good luck i hope you ascend

The cucks are jealous of you being able to flirt with a cute jb

How many times you dumb cucks have to understand: age of consent in Brazil is 14. Even if you doxxed the guy and gave his info to police, nothing would be made because that's not a crime here.
they're a bunch of racists who probably think foreign countries are not entitled to having their own laws :soy::soy::soy:

based, keep making them mad :dab:

IT cucks think that " Murica" is the only country in the world and that their laws are the standard everywhere.

JFL at the retarded American Reddit users who don't understand that American laws regarding the age of consent don't apply globally. They don't even apply from state to state!

The State Department has bigger things to deal with than a little internet spat.

ITcucks have already featured this thread

He's a sad individual. He's here 24/7. I guess he doesn't even stop to take a shower.

Anyway, cuckstears.. I will continue to ask em " children" out. One of these days I will ascend with a loli of culture and there's nothing you can do. There are many opportunities to meet lolis here and I know where they hang out. Call the FBI as much as you want lmfao. You are powerless to stop me.
Based. If I go to brazil I hope you can show me a tour.

JFL at the hypocrisy of IT; on one hand, they want teenage girls to have as much sex as they want to have and that we should not be allowed to criticize them for being promiscuous, EVEN if they were our own daughters/sisters. But on the other hand, they also think teenagers are somehow innocent little babies who should be protected from men asking them for sex if these men are sub-8.

It's free speech as long as you are not a "literal nazi :soy:".

this nigga uses a screenshot tool,HOW PATHETIC CAN THEY GET JFL and they say they live normal lives unlike us :feelskek::feelskek:
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

My only crime was asking a 14-year-old girl out and being mildly rejected. That was enough to trigger cucks from IT, and they're now supporting suicide on their sub. If it was an incel forum, Reddit would have quarantined it by now.

Based and Blackpilled.

What city do you live in, or country or state? Anything, id like to roll dice myself.

Incels need a colony in Brazil ngl.

He's a sad individual. He's here 24/7. I guess he doesn't even stop to take a shower.

Of course, man. But it's going to be hard to find a virgin jb. Those novinhas get dicked at an early age. The girl from yesterday told me she lost her virginity with a 22-year-old guy when she was 13. But then she rejected me because I am 30 :feelsseriously:. I was very close to sealing the deal with that one. Next time, I'll say I am 25 or something.

Of course, man. But it's going to be hard to find a virgin jb. Those novinhas get dicked at an early age. The girl from yesterday told me she lost her virginity with a 22-year-old guy when she was 13. But then she rejected me because I am 30 :feelsseriously:. I was very close to sealing the deal with that one. Next time, I'll say I am 25 or something.
How old do you look?
If you look younger than your real age there's really no need to say you're 30 imo

Man, I think those JBs are transagist...
Try being 24 instead; younger girls love those guys.

How old do you look?
If you look younger than your real age there's really no need to say you're 30 imo

Well, she talked to me for nearly an hour or so. I assume I don't look that old or she would have rejected me straight away. I'm going to say I am 25 from now on.

One of these days I will ascend with a loli of culture and there's nothing you can do. There are many opportunities to meet lolis here and I know where they hang out. Call the FBI as much as you want lmfao. You are powerless to stop m

POWERFUL

This is the real and uncut struggle of a man trying to pursue happiness.

I support you in your quest to slay JBs before they're corrupted by gangbangers.

Well your tag says "permavirgin", which means you will not actually fuck the lolis, which means being with them is legal.

You can get a JB, don't get bad moments going to that shit of cuckreddit

Have seen that shit. And these fuckers consider themselves as morally superior. But when they say that they want us dead, it's only "irony", because they "don't mean it". When they make death threats, it's "irony" and "fooling around". But when one of us makes an edgy joke, it's the end of the world. Fuck this gay shit and fuck these self-righteous cuckold bastards.

All ITcucks want us dead. Nothing new. I shouldn't waste space and kill myself according to them.

JFL at the retarded American Reddit users who don't understand that American laws regarding the age of consent don't apply globally. They don't even apply from state to state!

The State Department has bigger things to deal with than a little internet spat.
lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back