Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Cucks say "Mithogynitht" like it's a bad thing

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
A "mithogynitht" is pretty much just any guy who dares to hold femoids accountable and/or criticize them at all.

A "mithogynitht" is one who tells the truth about female privilege; about how much easier women have it in all areas of life.

A "mithogynitht" is a man who is not ashamed to be a man, and who will not let himself be prosecuted for the mere "crime" of expressing sexual interest in a woman and/or merely having sexual thoughts while not being Chad.

A "mithogynitht" is a man who will not settle for a used up 35 year old landwhale, who after years of taking miles of cock now wants to find a dependable stable guy to play "good girl" with.

A "mithogynitht" is a man who refuses to raise Tyrone's son.

A "mithogynitht" is a man who simply asks, "if every woman deserves Chad, how come every man doesn't deserve Stacy?'

A "mithogynitht" is pretty much any guy who doesn't hold his soybearded cuckmouth agape, eagerly awaiting his wife's bull's semen after the bull has nearly crippled her from yet another brutal beast-fucking.

So go on, cucks: call me a "mithogynitht." It's a badge I'll always wear with pride and with honor.

How else are they gonna virtue signal? It is the lifeblood of left-wingers.

Women are allowed, and encouraged to hide their physical flaws. The solution they offer for men isn't surgery. Makeup. Hair transplants. Extensions or wigs. It's "owning it". After your shitty construction or desk monkey job that makes you lower middle class income at best, take your balding ass to the gym for hours.

The double standards in the war of gender are so fucking ridiculous I can understand why there were so many laws and massive societal pressure for things not to get this way.

If you're not a "mithogynitht" then it's safe to say you're a cuck.

No, it's MA-SODDDG-IN-EEEST

misogynist and proud :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::cool:
Women are allowed, and encouraged to hide their physical flaws. The solution they offer for men isn't surgery. Makeup. Hair transplants. Extensions or wigs. It's "owning it". After your shitty construction or desk monkey job that makes you lower middle class income at best, take your balding ass to the gym for hours.

The double standards in the war of gender are so fucking ridiculous I can understand why there were so many laws and massive societal pressure for things not to get this way.

foid wears heels "you look great in those heels, you go gurl!"

man wears lifts "haha what a pathetic insecure manlet!"

Last edited:

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Nothing I hate more than double standards and two-faced morality/people. Especially when its virtue signaled.

Preach my man.

The fact is girls don't wear heels to seem taller (unless they are indeed ridiculously insecure), but to arch their back and bend their legs, which makes them look shapely and so more feminine and desirable.

Male body aesthetic is really different (not to say totally opposed) on this point ...

Ive never taken that word seriously in my life. Even before i was blackpilled if somebody called me mysoginist i would be like "ok"

Things are stacked against males BY DESIGN. They want all holes to be able to get Chad, and any leverage non-Chads might be able to have to be able to compete they're against. What's funny is some of the people most against men having any leverage are TRP "real man" copers. (e.g. "A real man doesn't wax his chest!")

Exactly right. If you even dare to comment on female sexual behavior you're labeled a "mithogynitht" for generalizating because "NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT" (Even though they unconsciously admit that the VAST MAJORITY of women share the same behaviors in who they would select as a sexual and romantic partner, we just take it a step further to say AWALT). I also generalize men in a lot of ways, am I misandrist too? I most certainly generalize white people, so am I a racist for pointing out the subconscious behavior of a race who would never want to acknowledge their own advantages?

If that makes me a misandrist or a racist, then by all means label me as such, those terms have no meaning if you do. They just use the term mithogynee to shame people to the point where the term isn't really as powerful anymore, so I have no problem being labeled a misogynist. By labeling anyone and everyone a misogyny its lost its meaning.

Last edited:
"mithogynitht"
Cucc