Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cucks must be destroyed

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
This is a strip club after the super bowl.
Meanwhile you work as a slave 10 hours a day to earn minimun wage.
Cucks are the only ones to blame for this.

Df46b82

i wish i could flash my underwear in some foids faces all day, get paid loads of money for it and still be considered the oppressed one.

I never got the "strip club" thing. Just fucking fuck a whore instead.

Let be strip clubs, just reorganised: owned by state, thots dancing for money and shelter (and being beaten if refuse), and cucks can give money, but it goes to state, because they too dumb to have it anyway

Look at all that money wasted. Only to line these whores pockets, so they can go out and spend it on slutty clothing for chad.

And all they had to do was be barely naked.

@what is happening is angry

Destroy them all

I never got the "strip club" thing. Just fucking fuck a whore instead.
High iq. Jfl at wasting money on a whore that isn't giving you pussy.

The strippers got stranded at the airport because they couldnt afford a ticket back. People jumped in and took money back :feelskek:

Welcome to cuckmerica.

That foid has square asscheek implants and she still makes more money than all the wagies here combined :feelscry:

Let be strip clubs, just reorganised: owned by state, thots dancing for money and shelter (and being beaten if refuse), and cucks can give money, but it goes to state, because they too dumb to have it anyway
Who will give the foids a beating

Honk Honk is Land of Cucks