Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Cucks.is [putting women on pedestal]

• Thread starter Deleted member 41061
  • Start date
Deleted member 41061

Deleted member 41061

Der Einzige und sein Eigentum
-
I have enough of people here and generally in manosphere putting women on pedestal. Y'all claim that women are selectors, but this is utter bullshit.

Women were never selectors. Nowadays to some degree I can say they are due to unnatural society's order they [let's say to ease meaning of they - elites] set upon men public shaming if they rape and lots of laws that prohibit you from raping due to problem it will generate.

Do you really think back in the days when a group of men overthrown some village and killed or enslaved its men and when they came for women, women were crossing hands and telling them "y'all ugly we don't wanna have sex with you". Are you stupid or acting? It is impossible it was like that. Circa 80 years ago we had WW2 and you wanna tell me men in wilderness are gonna put up with that queen attitude? Bitch please.

Also y'all wanna be in relationship booohooo LIFE IS SO POINTLESS I DON'T HAVE A GIRL :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Women are livestock. They are not your friend. They won't make you a better person. Those are :bluepill: beliefs, idee fixe placed in your brain by others who believe in this shit besides having no proof of it working 'cause they live in their disneyland, thinking that what they chased in life should be eternal, the one and only goal - REPRODUCTION!

There was around 100 000 000 000 people on Earth. Oh they were so cool and unique 'cause you know what they did? REPRODUCED!!! Fuck you!

There is so many cool things to do in life and y'all still about that I don't have girlfriend boohoo. You make woman center of universe. THEY ARE LIVESTOCK! Back in the days you would rape them kick her to the curb, make her do you meal and make her clean your house and suck your pipe. Then you would go to work/hobbies/meet with your relatives or whatever.

Muh queen! :soy::soy::soy:

Queen my ass! Fuck you cucks. And y'all idiots call it also coping or something. Okay lay down and rot and cry about not having stupid cunt. You are fuckin' coping 'cause you afraid of doing something with your life, because you believe in idee fixe that woman is the center of your life and everyone's life and you have SUCCUMB to her needs. You are fuckin' weak.

Last edited:
They select because we allow them to select. If we started selecting their partners for them, they would have no say in it. I am in favor of fathers regulating their daughters' partners. They should not be roaming around freely to choose whoever they want since women are clearly incapable of making critical decisions that will impact on their lives and families.

I agree, I believe women should be enslaved to men and have no rights at all.

I agree, I believe women should be enslaved to men and have no rights at all.
Like it was back in the days untill idee fixe fucked this all up. That's natural that women have no rights besides getting basic care of if they are submissive

:what:
And you're just a greycel?

I am against rape, already made a thread why it is cucked to allow rape.

I agree with you on something, incels in here crying 24/7 because they have no gf is retarded af.

:what:
And you're just a greycel?

I am against rape, already made a thread why it is cucked to allow rape.

I agree with you on something, incels in here crying 24/7 because they have no gf is retarded af.
What has some stupid amount of posts on stupid forum to who I am? You are perceiving others knowledge and IQ on amount of posts like most here. Another stupid idee fixe.

What has some stupid amount of posts on stupid forum to who I am? You are perceiving others knowledge and IQ on amount of posts like most here. Another stupid idee fixe.
Jfl don't take it too seriously gr3ycel

I have enough of people here and generally in manosphere putting women on pedestal. Y'all claim that women are selectors, but this is utter bullshit.

Women were never selectors. Nowadays to some degree I can say they are due to unnatural society's order they [let's say to ease meaning of they - elites] set upon men public shaming if they rape and lots of laws that prohibit you from raping due to problem it will generate.

Do you really think back in the days when a group of men overthrown some village and killed or enslaved its men and when they came for women, women were crossing hands and telling them "y'all ugly we don't wanna have sex with you". Are you stupid or acting? It is impossible it was like that. Circa 80 years ago we had WW2 and you wanna tell me men in wilderness are gonna put up with that queen attitude? Bitch please.

Also y'all wanna be in relationship booohooo LIFE IS SO POINTLESS I DON'T HAVE A GIRL :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Women are livestock. They are not your friend. They won't make you a better person. Those are :bluepill: beliefs, idee fixe placed in your brain by others who believe in this shit besides having no proof of it working 'cause they live in their disneyland, thinking that what they chased in life should be eternal, the one and only goal - REPRODUCTION!

There was around 100 000 000 000 people on Earth. Oh they were so cool and unique 'cause you know what they did? REPRODUCED!!! Fuck you!

There is so many cool things to do in life and y'all still about that I don't have girlfriend boohoo. You make woman center of universe. THEY ARE LIVESTOCK! Back in the days you would rape them kick her to the curb, make her do you meal and make her clean your house and suck your pipe. Then you would go to work/hobbies/meet with your relatives or whatever.

Queen my ass! Fuck you cucks. And y'all idiots call it also coping or something. Okay lay down and rot and cry about not having stupid cunt. You are fuckin' coping 'cause you afraid of doing something with your life, because you believe in idee fixe that woman is the center of your life and everyone's life and you have SUCCUMB to her needs. You are fuckin' weak.
I like your hatred and pain! :feelsree: Share it with me!

They select because we allow them to select. If we started selecting their partners for them, they would have no say in it. I am in favor of fathers regulating their daughters' partners. They should not be roaming around freely to choose whoever they want since women are clearly incapable of making critical decisions that will impact on their lives and families.
:yes:

ISTOW must be the most common resolution of an incel once is blackpilled. :feelsUgh:

But naah. "Foid validation is biological" :soy::soy::soy: According to these closet soys. :feelskek::feelskek:

when you are deprived of something that everybody else has then you are not a cuck , you are just curious.

Nature selects for the most Dominant powerful men, rape is a form of dominance, so it is something that is selected for by nature regardless of the morality the subject

In a society where rape is illegal , women and chad are the selectors, while normie men beg for scraps

Way too many words for a GrAYcel:smonk:

cope

there were so many incels and they did fucking nothing, that's your miraculous "rapepill"
Incels were killed and whenever they spread their seed it was pumped out by Chad.

The truth is that incels are weaker than Chad. Height, frame and face aren't mere ornaments as big breast might be.

That's how lookspill, heightpill, framepill and dickpill are born.

when you are deprived of something that everybody else has then you are not a cuck , you are just curious.
Hive minded and cuck. This mindset led men to pay for fart jars.

Way too many words for a GrAYcel:smonk:
And you are way too stupid to even have permission to type anything. You are worthless scum, worse than toilets

5BB40B9C 9FB0 4EA7 A51A E34EB0F99885

Okay lay down and rot and cry about not having stupid cunt. You are fuckin' coping 'cause you afraid of doing something with your life, because you believe in idee fixe that woman is the center of your life and everyone's life and you have SUCCUMB to her needs. You are fuckin' weak.
Agreed. All this crying reminds me of myself something like 4-5 years ago being angry at foids for not finding me attractive and what not. Now I don't give a fuck about foids, managed to become happy without getting laid.

Agreed. All this crying reminds me of myself something like 4-5 years ago being angry at foids for not finding me attractive and what not. Now I don't give a fuck about foids, managed to become happy without getting laid.
whores of babylon can't dectate life of a man. If you think you got more power than you look, you have more power.

There were several threads earlier talking about you shitposters how you manage to not write anything interesting and only try to make creator of the thread mad and laugh it off thus making this website place for low IQ gorillas wanna talk about bananas. You are same as normies. Only what makes you different is worse looks or status. Worthless filth. Go believe woman is your god.

There were several threads earlier talking about you shitposters how you manage to not write anything interesting and only try to make creator of the thread mad and laugh it off thus making this website place for low IQ gorillas wanna talk about bananas. You are same as normies. Only what makes you different is worse looks or status. Worthless filth. Go believe woman is your god.
Truecels are a minority in this forum. Can you look my pfp? Yeah, I lost hope in these people long time ago. I sent you PM.

Truecels are a minority in this forum.
There can be a normie (in terms of looks) or a chad. Looks are not determinant of being NPC. If there will be chad non NPC having interesting things to say then I don't give a fuck. Ugliness describing inceldom is stupid. There are cases of handsome man in inceldom because of high IQ for example but they will get banned 'cause they got to be ugly because idee fixe of this forum and most incels as others describe themselves.

Some people look 6/10 and are in inceldom 'cause of autism as an example. There are many cases that can make you be ostracized or in inceldom yet most fuckin' claim if you are in inceldom and not 2/10 then you are fakecel. That is not true.