Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Cucks get what they deserve tbh!!!!

Rapefugeees welcome !!!! :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

How do creatures with such inferior IQ than ours (femoids) live like gods, it just blows my mind away ;o

deport all "refugees"

How do creatures with such inferior IQ than ours (femoids) live like gods, it just blows my mind away ;o
thanks to cucks they make it worse for us

I don't feel bad for the individual.

At least we know they were nice girls.

lol she spilled all the chad cum on the road yuck

Massive lifefuel, also the dead foid foid looks pretty cool tbh the contents of her stomach along with the crushed bone has mixed with her blood creating a nice orange tint.

My signature tbh

My signature tbh

siganture = ?

Rapefugee done a oopsie

Massive lifefuel, also the dead foid foid looks pretty cool tbh the contents of her stomach along with the crushed bone has mixed with her blood creating a nice orange tint.
she was a kid man, that's kind of fucked up
she's not at fault, not even those stupid whores with the sign
the ones at fault are the men who let them think such stupid shit and the disgusting politicians who see no issue with their own people getting killed in the streets
inb4 :soy:

she was a kid man, that's kind of fucked up
she's not at fault, not even those stupid whores with the sign
the ones at fault are the men who let them think such stupid shit and the disgusting politicians who see no issue with their own people getting killed in the streets
inb4 :soy:

> inb4

Is the foid who is dead in the right side pic actually the same as one of the ones holding the sign?

Yea, the view is beautiful. Imagine her shattered vagina that rode thousands of cocks.

Questions:
How did she get killed?
Who killed her?