Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucks get mogged and jealous.

When will cucks learn jfl

Why are you browsing this sub?

We joined the LS with no goal or idea in mind.... it was hubby’s idea and he would constantly entice me with different fantasy’s/fetish’s. The main fetish being in encouraging me to be a size queen, enjoy “ bulls”. So here we r 3 years into it, he encouraging it and mostly encouraging One relationship I have with one bull. He even helped keep us together! But now he is so hurt he says by it all, the fact that I enjoy my bull so much - he wants us to stop. I have realized too that I’m poly. What should I do?

That's why sometimes I am happy to be an incel, foids will cuck me with an 6'3 High T bull even if I were an 7/10 because I am an ethnic low T coder.

Fucking pathetic

When will cucks learn jfl

Fucking pathetic
tbh

The hole is from Portland

cucks are a fucking joke

We joined the LS with no goal or idea in mind.... it was hubby’s idea and he would constantly entice me with different fantasy’s/fetish’s. The main fetish being in encouraging me to be a size queen, enjoy “ bulls”. So here we r 3 years into it, he encouraging it and mostly encouraging One relationship I have with one bull. He even helped keep us together! But now he is so hurt he says by it all, the fact that I enjoy my bull so much - he wants us to stop. I have realized too that I’m poly. What should I do?

Lmfao. She's Chadsexual and the husband is stupid for even letting a third person come into the relationship. She describes her second partner as an Adonis and I'm positive that when she dumps the husband she'll pursue a monogamous, committed relationship with her "Adonis."

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/polyadvice/comments/fy9mys/hubby_no_longer_interested/fn09kg0/?context=10000