Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucks defend a media outlet making fun of Taylor Swift with IT logic

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Foid speak is complete ragefuel. Just read that drivel.

It’s always about dicks

Taylor Swift should not fucking exist. I don't give a fuck what you think about a stretched vagina, it's the fact that she's such a fucking slut to....actually wait, why am I getting triggered, she's exerting normal foid behaviour after all....:waitwhat:

Fuck cucks:soy::soy::soy::soy:

It’s always about dicks
Ironically that's the main reason why the roastie meme exists. Women make fun of men's genitalia all the time, the roastie meme is a way to get even.

small dick shaming is okay, loose vagina jokes it's totally forbidden

There it is again, ledditors displaying their good personalities by using the Napoleon Complex stereotype. They don't have enough fun doing that to manlets, so now the label is used on dickcels too.

Foids mock men based on height and penis size 24/7 and it's all good, but when a man gives these roasties a taste of their own medicine, he has a complex. Funny how there's no complex for foids based on their looks.

“Calling a woman loose is wrong!”
literally one sentence later
“Teehee you have a small dick!”

I bet he's wondering when he gets laid