Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucks being cuck

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

Last edited by a moderator:
In a logical society, you should be able to honor kill her and remarry.

Just another day in the life of the cucked Redditor.

I'll never understand why they start bitching there.
If shit like that would happen to me, I'd take the necessary action and not advice from strangers online.

Instead of moving on, he feels he should sleep with another woman. The wifey won't give a shit and he's too :soy: to enjoy it, I bet he'll struggle mightily as he sounds low-T and got married at 19.

Just another day in the life of the cucked Redditor.

I'm so used to seeing stories like this that it seems being a cuck is a normal part of being a redditor.

Why is reddit full of cucks? Are these real people or they are just making these stories up? Every single one of them is a cuck. Holy hell.

>When your wife begs for the chance to cuck you

I really hate these kinds of threads, don't see the point of them, its the same shit over and over. I'm gonna start skipping these threads from today, if I keep it up I'll kill myself, nothing comes of it, no new thoughts to consider, no new theories are ever discussed, nothing interesting, just "look at depressing story #77437".

Shit killed my entire mood, seriously what is the point of these kinds of threads, they're low effort as hell.

Non-based and cuckpilled

I really hate these kinds of threads, don't see the point of them, its the same shit over and over. I'm gonna start skipping these threads from today, if I keep it up I'll kill myself, nothing comes of it, no new thoughts to consider, no new theories are ever discussed, nothing interesting, just "look at depressing story #77437".

Shit killed my entire mood, seriously what is the point of these kinds of threads, they're low effort as hell.
It's probably useful for new users. And reminding ourselves of the well-established :blackpill: facts can't hurt.

I know this is stupid, but does anyone else find the "My (25m) wife (27f)" type titles super annoying? Just say "My wife" and cuck off.

Doesnt he have to provide alimony for her if he divorces her? :feelsrope:

If something like this happens, there should be ATLEAST some punishment by law, what the fuck. Bitches are free to extract everything from a man without consequences

FUCKING CUCKS GROW A SPINE AND KILL THE BITCH