Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucks are the problem

hänonlutka

hänonlutka

Officer
★★★
Foot dust

Its just as bad as the "gritty streets of Jamaica Queens" tbh.

This is what happens when half the male population is cut off from females to such an extent at which anything from a female feels like the best thing in the world. They develop such an inferiority complex because of these alien creatures with vaginas. It's pathetic but sad.

I wonder what he does with it, eats it maybe? Snorts it?

Cucks are deranged.
What is wrong with their heads ?

If i had a machine that could revert back all the soylent, and the brain damaged individuals, man...
It would be a dream come true for the cucks.
And, a dream come true for my wallet.
I wonder what he does with it, eats it maybe? Snorts it?
L0L

Work, pay your taxes, don't go ER, just live like a good goy and you might be able to enjoy a woman's foot dust:feelsthink:

Just cut the whore's feet off and make the cuck choke on it, so he can really be dying for it

Let's just go all the way with this clown world bs, fuck it all

:feelsohgod::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
ITCucks will defend this foid(and her betaorbiting cucks)

This is what happens when half the male population is cut off from females to such an extent at which anything from a female feels like the best thing in the world. They develop such an inferiority complex because of these alien creatures with vaginas. It's pathetic but sad.

High IQ

Download 2

wtf that's fucking gross man :feelspuke::feelspuke:

cucks always amaze me at how cucked they are

It's over for many men.

Just exist strikes again, any foid who is not a millionaire is willingly handicapping themselves.

Its just as bad as the "gritty streets of Jamaica Queens" tbh.

just lol if you have a Y chromosome in 2019 tbh

Society society and society. It has all gone to hell.

I was going to jerk off, clicked this, then instantly lost my sex drive.

Now I legit want to throw up

Wtf srs?No words.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: foot dust its probably just yeast from an untreated fungal infection. Feet shouldn't produce this much skin shedding.

True. But then again i would never feel bad for a guy who resorts to this.

for a second I thought that was cocaine

I can't even get mad at women for doing this shit, I would also be selling my nail clips if some thirsty loser would buy it for 300$