Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cucks are surprised the afghan army gave up

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Afghans are based muzzies you faggots. It's in their blood. Sure you can plomp your ass down, bully them with drones and attempt to indoctrinate them that globohomo is the superior way of life. But globohomo IS SHIT, and Afghans can smell the shit, and they say fuck no.

I'm sure most conscripts in the Afghan army just want more resources and modern niceties like any other human. They joined for the money, but it's not in their heart. Nothing is free. The price of tech trinkets is MALE-DOMINANCE, not throwing fags off rooves, and PUSSY that is exclusively theirs. Some things are priceless.

I'm sure any dirty ethnic used to these old-school comforts could sense they'd loose these things and just end up incel if their culture slid too globohomo.

GLOBOHOMO is not worth defending-- because that's CUCKED. Defending the globohomo way of life is literally the same thing as prepping Chad to fuck your wife to play Nintendo Switch. The west really thought we can trick sandniggers that the Switch is better than pussy THEY WERE ALWAYS ENTITLED TO.

It's better to shit on the street, milk goats, breed like rabbits, and pray to sky daddy all day THAN IT IS TO BE A VIRGIN REDDITOR ANGRY OVER PRONOUN USAGE.

Last edited:
ALLAH BLESS THE TALIBAN! :smonk:

/POL/TARDS AND LIBCUCKS HATE TO SEE IT :dab:

Last edited:
I wonder why these Redditors don't fly to Afghanistan to take up the fight against the Taliban.

I wonder why these Redditors don't fly to Afghanistan to take up the fight against the Taliban.
THE HYPOCRISY ENRAGES THE FUCK OUT OF ME!!!!

Don't they constantly complain about perpetual war???? Everything has fucking consequences jackass. Also it goes to show how fucking stupid they are.

Liberals get pro-war and pro-surveillance state all of a sudden just because arming up to defend m'lady is front and center on liberal reddit. People have no brains, no principles, and no consistency.

ITS CALLED CULTURAL RELATIVISM. DEAL WITH IT

Those afghans are US lap dogs, once US abandoned them they are smaller than a mouse.

Of course they gave up.

The only reason why most of them joined is because it's one of the few ways over there to get a regular paycheck.

None or very few of them are actually prepared and willing to die for the Afghan government.

Those afghans are US lap dogs, once US abandoned them they are smaller than a mouse.
the taliban are true warriors that fought off Soviet tanks with RPGs and AKs. The Taliban fight to keep women from schools, and fucking white guys. Afghan conscripts fight for their wife's future boyfriend.

Fucking based. Western culture is a social sickness.

It's better to shit on the street, milk goats, breed like rabbits, and pray to sky daddy all day THAN IT IS TO BE A VIRGIN REDDITOR ANGRY OVER PRONOUN USAGE.
:feelskek:

Hey what does your username mean?

Being a tranny and defending trannies is literally low of the low. Human being cannot fall lower. Even necrophilliacs are better than them.

Due to the soy in their veins they would die immediately after crossing boarders

mommy wont be making tendies there and some incel.is posts may go un-screenshotted

This is exactly what I think. The western culture cannot win in muslim countries otherwise local men will loose everything. These men have a choice, western men have no option any more. There is no political choice for them.

globohomo is weak and destined to collapse