Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cucks are source of all evil

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
People here are to spend so much time and energy hating on Chads, foids, normies, liberals, etc. I don't deny that all these deserve it and are in part responsible for the world's problems, but surely the biggest single cause of everything is cucks.

Cucks have conditioned foids to believe everything they do is fine and they will be forgiven and have a fruitful life. Cucks also swell the numbers around foids by orbiting them.

Another way to think about it is since antiquity all the other groups have existed, Chads were always there, foids were always there, people were still ranked according to their value to humanity (not their PSL or tinder match rate directly), normies, liberals, Israelites were there, and the world was balanced. Something then happened, and I believe this happened pre 2012, which is thought of as the end of days by a lot of high IQ posters here, to bring the cuck way of thinking to the forefront of social ideology, and this drove us to where we are now, tech enhancements just further augmented it

Cucks always existed. They went to war, lost, and had their wives and daughters claimed by the winner.

This is why we need to spread the blackpill as much as possible.The more blackpilled a society is the less possible it is for cucks to thrive
Cucks always existed. They went to war, lost, and had their wives and daughters claimed by the winner.

This is why we need to spread the blackpill as much as possible.The more blackpilled a society is the less possible it is for cucks to thrive
Won't they always survive? Cucks realise it's easier to be a cuck than face reality

Won't they always survive? Cucks realise it's easier to be a cuck than face reality
I would argue that normie males will have better chance to have a functional sex live in a blackpilled society where female rights is nonexistent.

They just dont realize it because they are ignorant and dumb.Which is why normies become cuck in hope that his cuckery will bring him pussy.

I would argue that normie males will have better chance to have a functional sex live in a blackpilled society where female rights is nonexistent.

They just dont realize it because they are ignorant and dumb.Which is why normies become cuck in hope that his cuckery will bring him pussy.
Completely agree, in a world where all cucks are put to work or just gotten rid off, everything will adjust, and normies would realise they have the same SMV as foids 2-3 points higher (with fakeup), plus would be too scared to be a cuck because of the consequences.

One thing I'm not sure of here is what happens to autists in this cuck free world. I think autists, myself included, can sometimes see cuckoldry as an easy way out of the pain. If that doesn't exist there's not much they can do

Cucks are low iq in every way possible they are subdogs they are thirsty faggots.

hate your inner cuck, cuck is in all of us non-chads and must be killed

Normies are cucks too tbh, they favor women over men as well

hate your inner cuck, cuck is in all of us non-chads and must be killed
Yes, and I think blackpill is a good way to control it, supress it even. But it will always be there, and generally only rears its head when you have skin in the game, like racism for example.

Absolutely agree with you.

People here are to spend so much time and energy hating on Chads, foids, normies, liberals, etc. I don't deny that all these deserve it and are in part responsible for the world's problems, but surely the biggest single cause of everything is cucks.

Cucks have conditioned foids to believe everything they do is fine and they will be forgiven and have a fruitful life. Cucks also swell the numbers around foids by orbiting them.

Another way to think about it is since antiquity all the other groups have existed, Chads were always there, foids were always there, people were still ranked according to their value to humanity (not their PSL or tinder match rate directly), normies, liberals, Israelites were there, and the world was balanced. Something then happened, and I believe this happened pre 2012, which is thought of as the end of days by a lot of high IQ posters here, to bring the cuck way of thinking to the forefront of social ideology, and this drove us to where we are now, tech enhancements just further augmented it
Cucks are the product of artificially lowered testosterone in society. At this point im genuinely curious how high they can inflate the female ego. Will every woman be chasing only like 5 guys in the next decade?

Cucks are the product of artificially lowered testosterone in society. At this point im genuinely curious how high they can inflate the female ego. Will every woman be chasing only like 5 guys in the next decade?
If it's artificial then it can be reversed no?

No. We dont have power. This is an elite agenda
You are referring to programming by the media? I think the fact we have strong anti cuck leaders like trump, xi, bolsonaro, Johnson, Modi, salvini in power in some of the most powerful countries will change all this

You are referring to programming by the media? I think the fact we have strong anti cuck leaders like trump, xi, bolsonaro, Johnson, Modi, salvini in power in some of the most powerful countries will change all this
Trump is a plant most likely. The truth of the matter is they don't let anyone with an actual chance of thwarting their evils become a prominent member in government.

most normies are cucks.