Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL cucks are even paying trannies and femboys

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★★★
Cl0wn w0rld is at it again, I just saw that Cucks donate to femboys and trannies.

better be a incel then a cuck.

Imagine that we are considered losers while those degenrates are considered normal, clown world. :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

better to pay a troon than a foid
Paying a foid is just pathetic, I agree. But paying a troon… for what, because you’re attracted to them?? That’s just insane degeneracy and delusion

better to pay a troon than a foid
I have more respect for troons than foids, because somewhere inside them, there is still a male conscience

you respect troons? jfl at the state of this forum in 2023
Only thing positive I can say about trannies is it is extremely jfl when they dominate women in sports. They are still disgusting abominations though

Start calling people into "femboys" and "twinks" pedophiles again

Cucks never fail to disappoint me. These losERs have no dignity or shame

Cucks never fail to disappoint me. These losERs have no dignity or shame
You know the Irony that those degenrates are considered normal while we are considered mentally ill, its a f*cked up world.

Romans in their only days were incels and they are glorified today.

Vikings were Incel, contrery to how hollyw00d portrays them and they are glorified today.

Incel/man are the ones that moving society forwerd, and they margenlize us because ((They)) know this fact.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back