Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucks are coping against Chad Sharia Courts.

“Brooooo! They beat women and they’re sexist bro! Bro we need to save the women! I’m not racist I swear I just love women” :soy:

Attachments

• 67903.jpg
    67903.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 9
Fuck you shit colored faggot. Europeans should have exterminated and enslaved you muds for harvesting oil.
Their religion is Europes only chancce to be almost normal again.
Europeans had their chance and what did you do? Degeneracy and feminism.

Last edited:
The only way I could ascend in the UK.

Islam obviously creates more inceldom. Both Christianity and Islam are against sluts, but Islam allows Chads to have multiple wives.

based muslims

There can't be a Europe without REAL Europeans, not shitskin mixes.

The REAL Europeans allowed liberalism, feminism and faggotry to be introduced into Europe.

Islam obviously creates more inceldom. Both Christianity and Islam are against sluts, but Islam allows Chads to have multiple wives.

At least Islam forces men to marry the women they want to fuck and prescribes stern punishments for adulterers and fornicators.

Even if a Muslim Chad gets multiple wives, he has to take responsibility for them. He can't just pump and dump them and find new women to fuck every weekend, like it happens in liberal western societies. And then there's the fact that women who sleep around have to face consequences. She'll always be seen as damaged goods.

So in a Muslim society, even low tier males can be more or less certain that his wife isn't used up leftover material from Chad's harem. That's far superior to how things work in the "enlightened" west.

IMG 20241012 062014

Last edited:
At least Islam forces men to marry the women they want to fuck and prescribes stern punishments for adulterers and fornicators.
That's the same for Christianity.
So in a Muslim society, even low tier males can be more or less certain that his wife isn't used up leftover material from Chad's harem
Low tier males do not get any wife. If 20% of chads gets 4 wives and 20% of normies get 1 wife than there are zero wives for 60%+ of the people. Contrast this with Christianity where monogamy is enforced: If you want to have sex you have to marry and you can only marry a single person.

That's the same for Christianity.

Low tier males do not get any wife. If 20% of chads gets 4 wives and 20% of normies get 1 wife than there are zero wives for 60%+ of the people. Contrast this with Christianity where monogamy is enforced: If you want to have sex you have to marry and you can only marry a single person.
it doesn't matter you are chad or incel you can marry 4 women if you are rich and take financial burden of multiple wives.

it doesn't matter you are chad or incel you can marry 4 women if you are rich and take financial burden of multiple wives.
Exactly, the lookism is not there, every one whether chad or incel, ugly or handsome can marry 4 women if they properly take responsibility and financial burden

the lookism is not there, every one whether chad or incel, ugly or handsome can marry 4 women if they properly take responsibility and financial burden

This is the gayest cope I've ever heard and it reeks of ignorance.

1. 4 wives is still better than 100+ cum toilets. In the west, 1000s of women are alpha widowed by men who have body counts in the 100s, the fact that Islam LIMITS chad to only 4 wives he has to actually care for is a great compromise

2. Most men don't even want multiple wives. My mom ALLOWED my dad to get a 2nd wife back when he was 34-35 and yet he never actually got one because he wasn't interested in more responsibilities. Even though my dad has the money to afford a 2nd wife. So even when an arab man CAN get a 2nd wife, doesn't mean he will

Even if a Muslim Chad gets multiple wives, he has to take responsibility for them. He can't just pump and dump them and find new women to fuck every weekend, like it happens in liberal western societies. And then there's the fact that women who sleep around have to face consequences. She'll always be seen as damaged goods.

So in a Muslim society, even low tier males can be more or less certain that his wife isn't used up leftover material from Chad's harem. That's far superior to how things work in the "enlightened" west.

View attachment 1292227
Didn't Mia Khalifa marry and divorce some swedecuck lmao?

There are some things i like about islam. I hate seeing foids with their fucking leggings and sports bras on, and expecting all of us not to look at them.

1. 4 wives is still better than 100+ cum toilets. In the west, 1000s of women are alpha widowed by men who have body counts in the 100s, the fact that Islam LIMITS chad to only 4 wives he has to actually care for is a great compromise
You are not comparing Islam to Christianity, but Islam to not following any religious rules. In Christianity the rule is clear: You can only have sex with someone you are married with (same as Islam) AND you can only have one wife (reducing inceldom). So the actual reason for "100+ cum toilets" isn't Christianity, it's that Christianity isn't followed that much any more (and I am saying that as Christian atheist).
So even when an arab man CAN get a 2nd wife, doesn't mean he will
Yes, but in Christianity every man can only have one wife which is obviously better.

sharia law is the only hope for the uk

This is the gayest cope I've ever heard and it reeks of ignorance.
that's not surprising, the person you were responding to is infamous for being a bluepiller who has picked up temp band for saying he'd like to get raped in the ass

You are not comparing Islam to Christianity, but Islam to not following any religious rules. In Christianity the rule is clear: You can only have sex with someone you are married with (same as Islam) AND you can only have one wife (reducing inceldom). So the actual reason for "100+ cum toilets" isn't Christianity, it's that Christianity isn't followed that much any more (and I am saying that as Christian atheist).

Yes, but in Christianity every man can only have one wife which is obviously better.
No it's not. Chads will always always crave multiple wives, so giving that leeway is the best option. That's why christcucks always divorce each other. Hence why your christisn girls are all whores too

No it's not. Chads will always always crave multiple wives, so giving that leeway is the best option. That's why christcucks always divorce each other. Hence why your christisn girls are all whores too
WTF, defending hypergamy of foids is new to me. But you have to explain to me how you think that Chads having multiple wives won't produce more incels?! Even in case of divorce, it's only a single person married to another one.

strictly speaking, iirc jesus did state that marriage should not allow for divorce

although he also got upset that some whore was being stoned for infidelity, so in a way degen modern society is what christianity deserved

“Brooooo! They beat women and they’re sexist bro! Bro we need to save the women! I’m not racist I swear I just love women” :soy:
Cuckservative whites are so fucking pathetic it's insane, that is if they aren't just straight-up jews themselves

islam has some way to fuck over chads if they over monopolize their positions
modern whites are massive cucks and pussies who will be conquered
your forefathers are ashamed of you letting things get this bad lil beta