Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Cucks and foids are already literally shaking at the thought of the Day of Retribution

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
They are already terrified at the sight of the Day of Retribution. They will lock themselves in their room with their Nintendo switch and a yearly provision of soylent, while we will be celebrating and getting drunk on vanilla latte

595.gif

Just a couple more hours.

Well its not like anything is going to happen tomorrow. I'd wager only a small amount of people actually know what the DoR actually is

Im just gonna chill tbh

Well its not like anything is going to happen tomorrow. I'd wager only a small amount of people actually know what the DoR actually is
Yeah, nobody really cares. They don't remember the date. They've probably even forgotten the name, or vaguely remember something about muh patriarchy. There needs to be an ER every day in every country in the world, that'll "start a dialogue".

Fucking lucky bastards, you even mog me on St Elliot's day.
we're over half way through it
you get to enjoy more of it from here on out

we're over half way through it
you get to enjoy more of it from here on out
Thanks bro. At least you give me something to be happy about on this very important day.

Yeah, nobody really cares. They don't remember the date. They've probably even forgotten the name, or vaguely remember something about muh patriarchy. There needs to be an ER every day in every country in the world, that'll "start a dialogue".
Tbh I thought it was on the 24th only a few weeks ago

Shit I didn't even notice, guess I'll order a vanilla latte for breakfast tomorrow, never tried it and always wanted to, great way to commemorate the supreme one, I'll be thinking of him as I drink.

cope, foids will fuck chads tomorrow night as usual.

Better to be feared than loved if you cant be both

Blet would be good to punish them

t.nt

Last edited:
They don't have any awareness of it whatsoever. Nor did I until I logged on here today.