Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill CuckPill

Filthy, I hate cucks

I wonder what makes a man put himself through this humiliation. Low T?

I refuse to believe that there are men that are retarded enough to somehow look like this and decide to just openly mock themselves online. First of all, this is obvious ragebait, but my point still stands.

Seriously? Your self-worth is that low that you base your very character on being a cuck to make ragebait content? I don't know what to say to you at that point.

worthless ass cuck

The sad part is that not only is she using him but he is still having sex with her and we are all still jacking off alone. I also think that the race pill is involved here somehow? She could be having sex with other guys. Of course he is a pathetic simp but he is still fucking her, I assume. If he is not fucking her, then this makes him a bigger loser than us. We will not allow some foid to take advantage of us like she did to him. At least not with me.

He is an NT, but the mentality is beta.

No way this isnt scripted

I can't wait when he finally lost all his money on divorce court

Small framed bitch :feelspuke: