Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CucKorea Founds New Government Ministry Dedicated to Begging Women to Reproduce

Anarcho Nihilist

Anarcho Nihilist

Captain

South Korea’s entire model for convincing women to have kids is based on the theory that they are not having kids because of economic concerns.

This isn’t going to work.

Seriously.

This is not an economic issue. That is a total hoax.

Women will not have kids unless you remove their options. You cannot talk them into it. That will not work.

Reuters:

As South Korea scrambles to halt the sharp decline in its birth rate, policymakers are having a hard time convincing many in their 20s and 30s that parenthood is a better investment than stylish clothes or fancy restaurants.

Asia’s fourth-largest economy plans to launch a new government ministry dedicated to demographic challenges after years of incentives failed to ease the baby crisis.

But for Park Yeon, a 28-year-old fashion Instagrammer and aspiring singer, spending choices are guided mostly by her appetites for clothing and travel, leaving little budget for marriage and babies.

HAHAHAHA.

Yeah.

The bitch is going to become a hit singer when she’s 34. At 28, she’s right on the edge of becoming a top world sex symbol.

“I’m all about YOLO (you only live once),” said Park as she sells her Supreme T-shirts at a thrift fashion festival in Seoul’s high-fashion enclave of Seongsu-dong.

“There isn’t enough left to save each month after I do things to reward myself. Getting married might happen at some point but being happy right now – that’s more important, right?”

South Korea continues to break its own record for having the world’s lowest birth rate, which hit a fresh low last year.

That is literally the mindset of 100% of women who are not compelled by circumstance to get married and have kids.

Women have free reign. They can do whatever they want. Life is a big party for them.

If you want them to have kids, you have to box them in somehow.

1. Abolish conscription
2. Double the *male wage
3. Have parents pass a test in order to produce male children

Problem fixed.

South Korea is currently the country that I am following most closely, as it lives for several decades in the future, so everything that is there will be everywhere in the world in a few some time, depending on the level of development of the country.

1. Abolish conscription
2. Double the *male wage

Problem fixed.
Are you a bro? It's not democratic. JFL

South Korea is currently the country that I am following most closely, as it lives for several decades in the future, so everything that is there will be everywhere in the world in a few some time, depending on the level of development of the country.
this is why foids should never have had rights and why south korea was deeply unlucky to get westernized after the korean war.
same with japan, their having problems with their foids not breeding either, thanks to westernization and feminism.
a while ago, i saw a documentary on yt that focused on japans declining birth rate, and they mentioned a school in a small community that got demolished because the foids left for cities and they were not reproducing.

1. Abolish conscription
2. Double the *male wage

Problem fixed.
Brutality straight to the point. I like.:feelsokman:

this is why foids should never have had rights and why south korea was deeply unlucky to get westernized after the korean war.
same with japan, their having problems with their foids not breeding either, thanks to westernization and feminism.
a while ago, i saw a documentary on yt that focused on japans declining birth rate, and they mentioned a school in a small community that got demolished because the foids left for cities and they were not reproducing.
It's actually incredibly interesting. To be a part of the West means to become a rich and developed state. It's like selling your soul to the devil from fairy tales and legends, yes you will be insanely rich, but the time will come when you will pay the bills and South Korea and Japan will pay for a high standard of living with their disappearance as a nation. Japan is already a nation of old people.

The Vietnamese and Afghans paid with the blood of hundreds of thousands of their sons, but they were able to defeat and expel the West and their nations are not in danger of death, like South Korea or Japan.

It's actually incredibly interesting. To be a part of the West means to become a rich and developed state. It's like selling your soul to the devil from fairy tales and legends, yes you will be insanely rich, but the time will come when you will pay the bills and South Korea and Japan will pay for a high standard of living with their disappearance as a nation. Japan is already a nation of old people.
same with the uk, its got an aging population and young foids refusing to breed.
i live in a large town and theres a lot of oldies here and there, but its not as bad as this one small town i used to live in until 2019 though.
the town itself was beautiful, its a traditional small, sleepy english town with some tudor style architecture and most of its residents are wrinkly, crusty, retired old boomers,
there are primary schools here and there and a secondary school, so people are still settling there, breeding.
but when those kids grow up, they'll be brainwashed by their teacher to be careerpeople, chase the dream and be rich.
they'll leave that town, and come here to apply for colleges and unis, especially foids because their make up most of the population of students.

Last edited:
The Vietnamese and Afghans paid with the blood of hundreds of thousands of their sons, but they were able to defeat and expel the West and their nations are not in danger of death, like South Korea or Japan.
same with north korea, because of that and without the meddling fingers of the west, afghanistan, north korea and vietnam will survive and keep their cultural identity,
meanwhile the US, UK, France, Germany and other parts of europe suffer, struggle and die.

Last edited:
same with the uk, its got an aging population and young foids refusing to breed.
i live in a large town and theres a lot of oldies here and there, but its not as bad as this one small town i used to live in until 2019 though.
the town itself was beautiful, its a traditional small, sleepy english town with some tudor style architecture and most of its residents are wrinkly, crusty, retired old boomers,
there are primary schools here and there and a secondary school, so people are still settling there, breeding.
but when those kids grow up, they'll be brainwashed by their teacher to be careerpeople, chase the dream and be rich.
they'll leave that town, and come here to apply for colleges and unis, especially foids because their make up most of the population of students.
Yes, higher education and life in big cities kill the birth rate. As far as I have read, even during the Middle Ages, large European cities could not reproduce the population, so they rose at the expense of rural ones.

Yes, higher education and life in big cities kill the birth rate. As far as I have read, even during the Middle Ages, large European cities could not reproduce the population, so they rose at the expense of rural ones.
wouldn't surprise me if hemyock has a boomer majority population.
it has a primary school, but again, those children will be brainwashed by their psyop teachers to contribute to the system and be workerdrones.
so when their of age, they'll move out of that small, sleepy english villiage to large towns and cities to try and make it big.
and because females have a greater desire for wealth and materialism than males do, they'll be the ones who'll be working towards education and careers the most.
then they'll be depressed, lonely spinsters when their fucking 30 and wondering how their still single.

I've always wondered why birth rates in rich, safe countries are lower than in poor, dangerous countries. If the birth rate is low due to economic factors, why is North Korea's birth rate higher than South Korea's? Although economic factors may be one of the causes of low birth rates, they cannot be the entire cause. Sadly, I think Korean feminists will continue to win politically.

>Despite the implementation of women’s support policies, the birth rate has declined
"It's because the support policy isn't enough!"

>Women's support policies were implemented and the birth rate increased.
"Look. It's right to support women!"
I'm South Korean, so if you're interested in CucKorea, I might be able to tell you a few things.

1. Abolish conscription
2. Double the *male wage

Problem fixed.
They will just import pajeets

Only way out is for NK to invade SK

this.:feelshaha: The Korean government is currently trying to lower the immigration threshold due to the low birth rate. The government said it would attract high-quality human resource, but in reality, the only people coming to this country would be low-wage workers who couldn't make it to the US and Europe.:feelsjuice:

Thank you, it's crazy to think that North Korea will be the reason for the survival of the Korean ethnic group, because the local government came up with the idea to close the borders and not let anyone out or into the country so that local foids would not have access to other men and could not use the Internet.
I've always wondered why birth rates in rich, safe countries are lower than in poor, dangerous countries. If the birth rate is low due to economic factors, why is North Korea's birth rate higher than South Korea's? Although economic factors may be one of the causes of low birth rates, they cannot be the entire cause. Sadly, I think Korean feminists will continue to win politically.

>Despite the implementation of women’s support policies, the birth rate has declined
"It's because the support policy isn't enough!"

>Women's support policies were implemented and the birth rate increased.
"Look. It's right to support women!"

I'm South Korean, so if you're interested in CucKorea, I might be able to tell you a few things.

Yes, this is a more likely outcome of events. How bad must everything be in the country for the government to pay for dates and create a ministry to beg foid to give birth.

Exactly. Like I say, SK is the canary in the coalmine for the West. The Asians take everything the West creates and make it more efficient, including their own self-destruction. JFL

Last edited:
Yes, this is a more likely outcome of events. How bad must everything be in the country for the government to pay for dates and create a ministry to beg foid to give birth.
this.:feelshaha: The Korean government is currently trying to lower the immigration threshold due to the low birth rate. The government said it would attract high-quality human resource, but in reality, the only people coming to this country would be low-wage workers who couldn't make it to the US and Europe.:feelsjuice:
It wouldn't be so bad if they imported sand immigrants, but pajeets will be a death sentence for Korea. But most sands would prefer to either stay in their own countries or go to europe

Ful sport saaar

Exactly. Like I say, SK is the canary in the coalmine for the West. The Asians take everything the West and make it more efficient, including their own self-destruction. JFL
Yes, they literally take everything from the West, amplifying it several times, so they live in relation to the rest of the world for 10 years in the future. Therefore, all the problems that developed Asians have (Taiwan, Japan, South Korea) will come to the West after some time

Yes, they literally take everything from the West, amplifying it several times, so they live in relation to the rest of the world for 10 years in the future. Therefore, all the problems that developed Asians have (Taiwan, Japan, South Korea) will come to the West after some time
It would be next level genius, if this was as intended, wouldn't it? It's like every Western or Westernized country is some experiment that is run with different laws and different cultures in place. The countries run their course and the data is collected on the different outcomes of every country. From all of this, you would then find the optimal combination of laws to create a stable society - or one that's easy to control and manage.

I notice that poor noodlewhores have 2 or more kids.

The ones that do enough to get by or are successful either only have 1 child or none at all.

I observe this with white foids as well here in the sf bay area. Wrinkled up looking career mayowhores in their mid 30s with no kids lol. Not all but a lot. Or the usual single mother career mayowhore in her 30s looking for a nice guy to settle down with.

ban abortion, reduce foid rights, and make it so that the only way you can have sex is via marriage. solved