Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Cuckolds in Power

N

nolifenofuture

Ugly Midwestcel
★★
I got to thinking about how having a series of weak bluepilled men in power could further destroy the USA when I came to the realization that that is exactly what has been going on. For decades men who have been raised on a steady diet of media and their mother's advice have led our nation according to the beta values both of those teach us. Take for instance Richard Nixon, our worst president, who was raised by a Quaker family that forbade him from playing with other boys.

Richard Nixon was by all accounts a cuckold and a simp. He took his "wife" to dates with other men for years in his effort to "win her over" and this attitude can be seen in how he negotiated with foreign powers and handled his own affairs. Take for instance how he handled Vietnam which I will sum up as an allegory, Nixon was essentially the cuck bringing his wife (south vietnam) to get fucked by the bull (north vietnam). So encompassing was Nixon's cuckold nature that he even sabotaged earlier, more favorable negotiations, in Vietnam during his campaign in order to live it out.

TLDR: Are cuckolds are destructive on a national and international level? Discuss historic examples.

The west has been on a sharp decline for decades and nothing will stop it

Cucks must be treated as criminals.

The only power cucks deserve is 2,200 volts at 12 amps running through a chair.

I got to thinking about how having a series of weak bluepilled men in power could further destroy the USA when I came to the realization that that is exactly what has been going on. For decades men who have been raised on a steady diet of media and their mother's advice have led our nation according to the beta values both of those teach us. Take for instance Richard Nixon, our worst president, who was raised by a Quaker family that forbade him from playing with other boys.

Richard Nixon was by all accounts a cuckold and a simp. He took his "wife" to dates with other men for years in his effort to "win her over" and this attitude can be seen in how he negotiated with foreign powers and handled his own affairs. Take for instance how he handled Vietnam which I will sum up as an allegory, Nixon was essentially the cuck bringing his wife (south vietnam) to get fucked by the bull (north vietnam). So encompassing was Nixon's cuckold nature that he even sabotaged earlier, more favorable negotiations, in Vietnam during his campaign in order to live it out.

TLDR: Are cuckolds are destructive on a national and international level? Discuss historic examples.

Nixon wasn't NT. Probably autistic. And he lost the 1960 election to a Chad.

Nixon wasn't NT. Probably autistic. And he lost the 1960 election to a Chad.
Even my boomer father recognizes this. Kennedy won because he was attractive and women voted for him.

Even my boomer father recognizes this. Kennedy won because he was attractive and women voted for him.

It was also the first TV election combined with a charismatic Chad running for president against a sweaty autist. Kennedy also pushed women's rights. When Nixon eventually got in as president the damage had been done.

Nixon might have been cuck but in those days (he got married in the 40s I think) you could be autistic and still get a foid and get married and stay married. Incels were rare.

In 2019 even NT normies are fighting over pig women, while Chad and Chad-lites have harems.

Last edited:
We've been governed by cuckolds for decades now. The Overton already excludes not being a cuck from what's acceptable for at least 50 years now.

cucks would destroy the world with thei cuckness

Cucks and foids destroy everything

cuck bad incel good

And this is why we have to kill them first before they kill us.
15561.jpg

It was also the first TV election combined with a charismatic Chad running for president against a sweaty autist. Kennedy also pushed women's rights. When Nixon eventually got in as president the damage had been done.

Nixon might have been cuck but in those days (he got married in the 40s I think) you could be autistic and still get a foid and get married and stay married. Incels were rare.

Kennedy was a huge cuck. He promised the end of ''racial discrimination'' and he was against apartheid in general.

IncompleteCalmIbis-size_restricted.gif

next US president will be incel ngl

cucks should be gassed by the boat load weak ass cunts.