Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cuckoldry openly happening in Pakistan

abhiteshkumar

abhiteshkumar

Self-banned
-
didnt expect this from pakistan i am disappointed from pak curries

Attachments

• m2-res_1280p.mp4
    2.3 MB
Thought Zayn and Beiber fans were an extinct breed.

Thought Zayn and Beiber fans were an extinct breed.
zayn is half pakistani by genes but his british got over his curry pak genes now pakistani women are just crazy over him because average pakistani is just ugly brown curry

An oofy doofy marriage is born. It's over for that guy.

fake pakistanis, stop spreading BJP propaganda

An oofy doofy marriage is born. It's over for that guy.
i would have kicked on her face and called off that marriage ask her to go to zayn only his dick can satisfy her

Last edited:
this is a muslim wedding clearly from pakistan look at the groom's dress it is clear its pakistani even if its not pakistan then its muslim wedding for sure i hate bjp they just decriminalized rape against men not gonna say anymore otherwise bulldozer gonna come

i would have kicked on her face and called off that marriage ask her to go to zayn only his dick can satisfy her
yeah idk how that supposed "based" muslim paki let that slide instead of getting irritated.

yeah idk how that supposed "based" muslim paki let that slide instead of getting irritated.
pakistan is one of the few islamist based nation left tbf guy totally looks like how i imagine cucks

Bitch should be tortured to death in resident evil

that marriage is over before it even started.

this is a pakistani wedding. ive been to many and the style of clothing is exactly the same

pakistan is one of the few islamist based nation left tbf guy totally looks like how i imagine cucks
I imagine the average paki being thugmaxxed tbh. That guy seemed very submissive in terms of behavior, probably not even a devoted muslim.

that marriage is over before it even started.

this is a pakistani wedding. ive been to many and the style of clothing is exactly the same
You are from pakistan? Why you here just marry your mamu ki ladki and torture her its not your law gonna anything about it even if it exists in first place

this is the girls reception that she paid for called 'baraat'. at the guy's reception that's gonna happen (called walima) he should put up nude photos of sunny leone to get even.

Whores have no shame

How can they tolerate that ?

I thought such behaviour was limited to white redditors in the west

Pakis are fucking scum.

I know because I am half Mexican and half paki…

My half Dominican and half paki friend also agrees.

Hypergamy exists in Pakistan by the way and all the girls have sex before marriage and early.

My mom had a boyfriend in college and this was the late 80s and she even cheated on my dad with him when I was 15.

Pakistan is not really a Islamic country - it never really was…

For you to get arranged marriage will require you to have shit loads of money or look very very good,

You don’t want it if they just want your money, though…

Any ugly fuck or even average will not get any arranged marriage unless they are rich and very well off.

Arrange marriage will not save you from the blackpill nor will geo maxing nor will Islam maxing.

In the Middle East - foids are starting to
Fuck very early now and doing drugs…

The end of times is here and the signs are all there.

Also I don’t fit in with Pakistanis at all. They look down on me - one friend even told me you looked completely out of place at your half sisters wedding (who is 100% paki) and you looked like you don’t belong there.

He said you looked like you just came back after trafficking some cocaine.

Pakis are fucking scum.

I know because I am half Mexican and half paki…

My half Dominican and half paki friend also agrees.

Hypergamy exists in Pakistan by the way and all the girls have sex before marriage and early.

My mom had a boyfriend in college and this was the late 80s and she even cheated on my dad with him when I was 15.

Pakistan is not really a Islamic country - it never really was…

For you to get arranged marriage will require you to have shit loads of money or look very very good,

You don’t want it if they just want your money, though…

Any ugly fuck or even average will not get any arranged marriage unless they are rich and very well off.

Arrange marriage will not save you from the blackpill nor will geo maxing nor will Islam maxing.

In the Middle East - foids are starting to
Fuck very early now and doing drugs…

The end of times is here and the signs are all there.

Also I don’t fit in with Pakistanis at all. They look down on me - one friend even told me you looked completely out of place at your half sisters wedding (who is 100% paki) and you looked like you don’t belong there.

He said you looked like you just came back after trafficking some cocaine.
Who let you out of the cage? :feelskek::feelskek: