Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuckma posted Mainlander's song on IT

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
BrazilianStigma: Cucks me.

:p

We should call him BrazilianSubhuman.

He is targeting Braziliancels.
Mainlander is the only one that can hunt him down.
Alongside other Braziliancels.

He is targeting Braziliancels.
Mainlander is the only one that can hunt him down.
Alongside other Braziliancels.
Superman (chadlander) vs. Zod (cuckma)

I was going through his videos and noticed he has some thirsty female comments :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:

Talented guy

@Brazilian Sigma needs to get a life

SUCK MY COCK SIGMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Puta merda, Braziliancuckma, sábado à noite e stalkeando forúns de incels? Porra, eu tenho desculpa, já que sou um fracassado, mas você, um digníssimo protetor de donzelas, deveria estar chafurdando em boceta neste momento em vez de vigiar perdedores, não acha?

Smegma needs the electric chair

Top comment
People do not get paid well "just to exist". Jeremy Meeks had a life that sucked before becoming a model, and being a model isn't as simple as existing. Models have diet restrictions and exercise regimens that are far more strict and time consuming than most people do. Not only that, but when your entire career centers around your looks, anything that changes your looks, including aging, will impact your job stability.

Brazilian Sigma is my fan. I'll play live in São Paulo one day and invite him to see me.

I was going through his videos and noticed he has some thirsty female comments :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:
I do? There's one girl that enjoys my voice and that's it. I doubt it's some young attractive girl though, I doubt even more that she'd fuck me. Inceltears didn't like my voice though.

Puta merda, Braziliancuckma, sábado à noite e stalkeando forúns de incels? Porra, eu tenho desculpa, já que sou um fracassado, mas você, um digníssimo protetor de donzelas, deveria estar chafurdando em boceta neste momento em vez de vigiar perdedores, não acha?
Hue.

I've noticed that BrazilianSigma posts @Mainländer a lot. Man, he really fucking hates him for some reason.
Top comment
Foids/cucks being murderer/assaulter apologists? Check.

Last edited:
I do? There's one girl that enjoys my voice and that's it. I doubt it's some young attractive girl though, I doubt even more that she'd fuck me. Inceltears didn't like my voice though.
There is a girl called Hannah, and it doesn't look like she only likes your voice, you should send her a message