Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cuckit

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
It's sad there's no cucktears anymore or any ''woke'' reddit comunnity cause they give me a good laugh. I'm deeply fascinated by mindset average soydditor, really. I made thread about their phrases, but honestly how do you imagine how they look behave or even which subreddits they use.
I found sub fragilewhiteredditor and i read that most of them are white....it's hard to imagine that western people are cucked to point self hating their race.
If they were born in 30's Germany they would be worshipping hitler and muhh muh blonde perfect aryan race. They do this because most normies, nt's go what's popular, what media tells them and they mostly fear being socially exluded, ostracized etc.

Inceltears shouldn't have been a topic for conversation on this forum even when it existed.

Why do you even think about them?

isn't r/inceltear its sister company? or is it jokes from ahh dont care tbh

IT went down and they never even featured me. What an L

yikes sweaty this is problematic

it's hard to imagine that western people are cucked to point self hating their race.
I hate my race too. They were the first ones to cast me aside and so deserve my hatred the most. It's cucked to not hate those who harmed you the most.

Inceltears shouldn't have been a topic for conversation on this forum even when it existed.

Why do you even think about them?
They’re just something to talk about tbh

We're better off without them tbh

It's not sad at all. Seeing Smegma's post history being wiped out was one of the most satisfying things I have experienced for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back