Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuckit seething after based Curry says foids should kill themselves if they're raped

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
If it's true that heterosexual rape is the worse crime ever and you can't recover from it, then it makes sense.

it's reddit so it's to be expected
never forget that women can have sex 10 years ago and call it rape

that curry is based af

If it's worse than murder as they say, then yeah I guess only suicide could set them free.

s
If it's true that heterosexual rape is the worse crime ever and you can't recover from it, then it makes sense.
There is no worse crime than the life pushed on incels.

Well if the foid really didn’t like it then she should kill herself.

I'd believe them more if that's what they did after it happens.
True. If rape is supposed to be that bad then it would make sense for her to kill herself but if she doesn’t and can “recover” then it should be legal

True. If rape is supposed to be that bad then it would make sense for her to kill herself but if she doesn’t and can “recover” then it should be legal
Being raped isn't even a disability. Because there's no way to distinguish a rape victim from a non-rape victim.

Being raped isn't even a disability. Because there's no way to distinguish a rape victim from a non-rape victim.
Rape and sex are the same thing. There is physically no difference

Rape and sex are the same thing. There is physically no difference
It's different if violence is involved. If she's not fighting back it's not rape, unless you have a deadly weapon.

It's different if violence is involved. If she's not fighting back it's not rape, unless you have a deadly weapon.
True. But it’s only used because the foid fights back

True. But it’s only used because the foid fights back
If you don't have a weapon there's no reason for her not to fight back or scream, if she really didn't enjoy it.

Redditors are seething
Yukiko laugh
Now that's a based prime minister.

Exactly, and the emotional damage is nearly non-existent because women are whores who wouldn't mind getting gangbanged by multiple Chads. Muh rape victims, fuck them. This curry is indeed based as fuck.
High iq. You have to be retarded to believe a whore was traumatized from getting a dick she didn't want.

Now this is based.

BASED, but wait we don't have such a news here, is it even true, there's no name of the ex-Minister and it's already deleted in that subreddit. I guess it's fake, can't say for sure but normies legit despise and hate curries and foids more so.

Last edited:
BASED, but wait we don't have such a news here, is it even true, there's no name of the ex-Minister and it's already deleted in that subreddit. I guess it's fake, can't say for sure but normies legit despise and hate curries and foids more so.
jfl wouldn't be surprised if it was just a rumor that got blown up for daily outrage and to attract literal whiteknight attention tbh

is 32,000 rapes from a billion people supposed to be a lot? who gives a fuck lol

is 32,000 rapes from a billion people supposed to be a lot? who gives a fuck lol
The self hating feminist currywhores the likes of which you'd find in r/femaledatingstrategy seems to just magnify every other rape case into some international headline and pedophile white knights just pick it up, literally the ones that happen in cities can be counted with fingers per year
jfl wouldn't be surprised if it was just a rumor that got blown up for daily outrage and to attract literal whiteknight attention tbh
What else it was do you think it was, I mean politicians do give such comments but a cabinet minister, that is something a fool would do and politicians are not fool when it comes to politics.

Last edited:
The self hating feminist currywhores the likes of which you'd find in r/femaledatingstrategy seems to just magnify every other rape case into some international headline and pedophile white knights just pick it up, literally the ones that happen in cities can be counted with fingers per year
Jfl at feminist cunts who claim one in three foids were raped. No foid I know was ever forcefully raped and has a police report to prove it.

What else it was do you think it was, I mean politicians do give such comments but a cabinet minister, that is something a fool would do and politicians are not fool when it comes to politics.
Yeah there is a lot of incentive to lie about things and make them seem worse to generate outrage whenever the topic involves a woman being allegedly slighted, hurt or mistreated in anyway.

That the story was deleted is even more suspicious.
Btw r/worldnews is known to feature a lot of negative or embarassing stories about India and China.

That politician is a subhuman

Hahaha why do currees have to be so funny and based?