Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cuckit banned cringeanarchy

What did you expect, they banned r/incels and quarantined r/braincels.

What did you expect, they banned r/incels and quarantined r/braincels.
Cringenarchy was the only good sub of that cucked website. Braincels is full of fakecels and cucktears LARPers

Thats good, it was cucked anyway, anti-lolicons

Cringenarchy was the only good sub of that cucked website. Braincels is full of fakecels and cucktears LARPers

Nah something isn't right with that lot. I understand I am walking close to the cuck line here, but I believe anyone that posted on cringeanarchy were deeply troubled, flawed individuals, in a very eerie, uncanney valley type of way.

I don’t care about Reddit anymore

The censorship has hit the extreme long ago.

I don’t care about Reddit anymore
Reddit's a joke, but still I don't like seeing more and more pozzed tech censorship, whether or not I like or agree with the thoughts that are being censored.

I remember going there a lot back when I still used Reddit, have some pretty comfy memories of looking at posts on there of stupid shit that was done by lolcows and feminists on my laptop during physics class in highschool.

They still have the actual anarchy page that calls for violence regularly but they canned the sub that called them out for it?