Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuckholded by his pregnant wife

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Damn she didn't even wait the usual 4 years to do the cucking. Brutal biologicalpill.

This is why stoning woman to death when committing adultery should be a good thing.

Kid probly isnt even his, I'd be getting a DNA test done asap.

If this were my wife I would honour kill her as soon as she stopped breastfeeding my kid so his IQ doesn't get damaged, I would gut her in the living room of our house. Treasonous whore.

Kid probly isnt even his, I'd be getting a DNA test done asap.
Damn giga IQ, they did say they had fertility issues but maybe this Ryan or Sam didnt have those issues.

It is not his kid. But he most probably signed birth certificate so he is cucked for at leasy 18 years.

He should meet up with that sarah woman and have a family with her tbh

Imagine being this guy right now, i'd rather be incel tbh

Not only is he stuck raising a child that probably isn't even his, he is also going to lose most of his assets to the whore once the divorce comes along.

This is what happens when you marry in 2018. It's a deal that puts you in complete submission to a female and gives them no incentive to remain loyal to the marriage contract since they lose nothing and gain everything. This is why women initiate a majority of the divorces, Society is molding itself to become a whores playground while men suffer as a result, this kind of system is not sustainable at all and is destined to collapse in horrific fashion once these low iq numale cucks wake up.

Life fuel tbh

Not only is he stuck raising a child that probably isn't even his, he is also going to lose most of his assets to the whore once the divorce comes along.

This is what happens when you marry in 2018. It's a deal that puts you in complete submission to a female and gives them no incentive to remain loyal to the marriage contract since they lose nothing and gain everything. This is why women initiate a majority of the divorces, Society is molding itself to become a whores playground while men suffer as a result, this kind of system is not sustainable at all and is destined to collapse in horrific fashion once these low iq numale cucks wake up.

Damn that was painful to read. She waited until she had the baby to secure the child support and now she can cuck him with no shame or regret. This is what MGTOWs talk about.

"Her body, her choice.
Who are you to judge the behavior of this utterly opressed loving wife? By cucking her husband, she only expressed an heroic act of rebellion against the white nationalist patriarchy that opress women for thousand of years in total impunity, and it was all out of concerns for her husband and child, because women are saint being by nature."
Uff that's it for me. :feelsree::woke:
This whore deserve to die eaten by her cats abandoned from mankind.

Damn. Idk what to even say to this. I honestly feel bad for the guy at this point. This woman deserves a slow, painful death. If i were him i wouldve killed her by now.

He was probably low tier normie who married up lard ass. Lard ass dropped weight, started getting more attention and decided to make up for lost time.
Don't even think about marriage if you are not at least Chadlite and you are master in keeping LTR. Don't think about marrying fat/ugly women because you think she has lower standards. Don't marry slut. Just don't marry.

He was probably low tier normie who married up lard ass. Lard ass dropped weight, started getting more attention and decided to make up for lost time.

EXACTLY this, high IQ augustcel.

She used to be a fat disgusting slob, but started working out and had an IG page, and the second she became good enough for chad to throw a casual bang at, she was all over it. Her SMV increased noticeably and she became dissatisfied with her partner, and immediately monkey branched higher.

he coudn't even shout or throw a punch at this ryan guy when he sat directly in front of him. he also didn't fuck sarah. instead he wrote a huge text on reddit. the absolute state of soyism :soy:

He is probably an incelqueers user

If this were my wife I would honour kill her as soon as she stopped breastfeeding my kid so his IQ doesn't get damaged, I would gut her in the living room of our house. Treasonous whore.
Seem fair imo.