Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuckfeed at it again

Untermenschcel

Untermenschcel

Officer
★★★★★
I fucking hate buzzfeed

Man takes advantage of woman foid says RAPE RAPE RAPE!!
Woman takes advantage of man foid says Oh but we dont know that it was rape because we didnt actually see what happend teehee

why does buzzfeed still exist

SJW are the new religious right, used for the same political purpose: to make a healthy sexuality impossible and make everything guilt-ridden and neurotic. Until everything is SIN and a CRIME. "Sexist" and "degenerate" both translate to the same thing: not ashamed of the desire to have sex merely for pleasure. Especially as a low-status men. Low-status men are the new peasant class. They are not supposed to enjoy sex, they are supposed to be cattle, livestock. Women like these deserve :fire::fire::fire:

Npc being an npc

SJW are the new religious right, used for the same political purpose: to make a healthy sexuality impossible and make everything guilt-ridden and neurotic. Until everything is SIN and a CRIME. "Sexist" and "degenerate" both translate to the same thing: not ashamed of the desire to have sex merely for pleasure. Especially as a low-status men. Low-status men are the new peasant class. They are not supposed to enjoy sex, they are supposed to be cattle, livestock. Women like these deserve :fire::fire::fire:

This.

“Buzzfeed is a failing pile of garbage”
- President Donald J. Trump

Let me get this straight
!whore thinks it's her bf tryna fuck
~whore enjoys the sex
!finds out it's the geek
~loves it anyways
it's rape?
Alright then
By that logic i'll just change my mind about giving women the right to vote since i didn't like the outcome of it.