Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cuckerson Drops Mask, Muh "Courage of Genuine Bullies"

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
"You don’t even have the courage of genuine bullies"

View: https://x.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1811432275516735745

Last edited:
Juden Peterstein

"Why can't you be a good-looking bully like Chad, you weak little runt??" - Clean Your Room McKikenstein

Jordan Peterson has never been based, anyway. He just spews out your most standard inane conservative tropes. Nothing original whatever.

I knew he'd come out like this eventually, this is what all that "integrating your shadow" jung bullshit really amounted to, and there it is.

Why does he care so much

All because someone called him Juden Peterstein

Of course, it's been obvious from day 1, especially now he's doing an interview with Tommy Rubinstein.

His daughter went to Andrew Tate, he's getting cucked as in intellectual.

he is kiked out as fuck but the point is that he can't decide who he should pick between incel outcasts and charismatic bullies, and seems to be leaning towards the latter, jfl at him, the fate of all "pastors" that want to help the downtrodden but can't help but be charmed by just how "strong" and "vigorous" the sinners are, then giving them a pass.

I hate this tradcuck. And to think that some people still consider him "pro-male"... When he's anything but.

I hate this tradcuck. And to think that some people still consider him "pro-male"... When he's anything but.
he would go to bat for the incel outcasts, but it's too hard so it's right back to calling the bullies heroes that are all "genuine"

Somebody who has it needs to post that gif of happy merchant with a speech bubble here ASAP.

:yes::yes::yes:

"Why can't you be a good-looking bully like Chad, you weak little runt??" - Clean Your Room McKikenstein
Soon...
He will create His own version of Temple OS to fight off the invading army of "nu-nazi jewish racist Trolls" as he puts it.

Juden Peterpan - "he fears the wizard"

alex jones GIF

he would go to bat for the incel outcasts, but it's too hard so it's right back to calling the bullies heroes that are all "genuine"
So essentially he acts like a foid - respects strong, amoral bullies and doesn't care about supporting a marginalized group like us, if he can't virtue signal about it (no social points to be gained for supporting incels, obviously)

I'm not surprised honestly. Most of his stuff that I saw was about describing female imperatives and preferences with absolutely no negative judgement towards it, while also telling men that they should "grow up" by adapting to these twisted and exploitative female demands. A true cuck this dude is.

And his daughter being a whore and a feminist also hints at what kind of person he is, too.

So essentially he acts like a foid - respects strong, amoral bullies and doesn't care about supporting a marginalized group like us, if he can't virtue signal about it (no social points to be gained for supporting incels, obviously)

I'm not surprised honestly. Most of his stuff that I saw was about describing female imperatives and preferences with absolutely no negative judgement towards it, while also telling men that they should "grow up" by adapting to these twisted and exploitative female demands. A true cuck this dude is.

And his daughter being a whore and a feminist also hints at what kind of person he is, too.
Tate had His way with her slut Daughter.
He even failed as a parent.

he is kiked out as fuck but the point is that he can't decide who he should pick between incel outcasts and charismatic bullies, and seems to be leaning towards the latter, jfl at him, the fate of all "pastors" that want to help the downtrodden but can't help but be charmed by just how "strong" and "vigorous" the sinners are, then giving them a pass.
The church would fall in 2 days under His command

The church would fall in 2 days under His command
of course and it's happened before when some retarded pastor came in like a fag or a woman, nobody went there anymore

yeah, he will always roll over because supporting the outcasts goes against the grain too much. total surrender.

He's always been a controlled opposition plant. Same with (((Ben Shapiro)))

Jordan Peterson has never been based, anyway. He just spews out your most standard inane conservative tropes. Nothing original whatever.
LMAO not even conservative. Centrist from 10 years ago.

Of course he sides with bullies. They're "winners" by definition. He doesn't care.
Nobody does

There's that one solzhenitsyn book exposing kike antics he won't recommend or even let alone acknowledge

Courage of bullies lol, this wanker likes to say bloody a lot eh, fucking grift merchant.

Aren't you suppose to not feed the trolls? He should know resentment is not the best form of changing someone's mind.

"200 Years TogethER" is the name of that Book @lifesucksandyoudie

Dafuq is going on with this man? I heard some nice tips and messages from him before but now he licks the joos feet, cries for no reason, betabuxx the joos, calls everyone anti this and that and to top it all off writes worse than me. What kind of wall of text was that lol.

And to top it all off, he blocks people. Not being able to handle negative comments or critisism is a sign of a cuck. A man shouldnt block, he should take it like a * man. Altho the comments about that kid is really psychopathic, but the rest, take it like a man.

New nazi? Is that a new name for everyone that disagree with the juice? Or did he mean neo?

Where are the punctations? What is this, did they MK him?

Last edited: