Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cucked

I bet my left testicle he is incel.
Mb he has 1.7M :lul:

I do the exact opposite

Tbh i walk past them. Not so theyd feel safe its cause i walk fast af

only negro problems :feelshaha:

i used to feel bad when that happened (foids being scared of me while i was walking my way home), now i feel it's pretty lifefuel to know that me walking my way home is enough to give a PTSD to foids.

either way, they aren't entitled to feel safe im afraid, after all, that's their own product of their own schizophrenia. they should go to therapy, oh nevermind that doesn't cut it, they should take meds or somethin'

Last edited:
btw funny how foids tell us to ''touch grass'' and they can't even walk 2 meters without thinking there's a ''rapist'' only because they spend their roastie's time getting brainwashed by browsing twitter and tumblr.

the weak memegender.

btw funny how foids tell us to ''touch grass'' and they can't even walk 2 meters without thinking there's a ''rapist'' only because they spend their roastie's time getting brainwashed by browsing twitter and tumblr.

the weak memegender.

I just walk up behind them and overtake them. sometimes they get a bit startled and look back :feelshmm: I am very pleased with the fact that I can make foids afraid as they walk home at night.