Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Cucked] What country has the prettiest girls?

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
England #1 for me. Then Brazil, Sweden and Poland.

First of all, England? Come on now.
Second, I think this is worship and thus not allowed. But you could probably talk about this in Sewers.

England is full of masculine looking stuck up cunts and sociopathic bitches.

England is full of masculine looking stuck up cunts and sociopathic bitches.
Not trying to worship here but imo English Stacies are the best in the world ngl
England are you serious?????
yea English Stacies are the best imo. Years of experience brought me to this conclusion.

I want to to cum on russian foid’s high cheekbones :feelsLSD:

England? When Angloid women actually look feminine, ngl, they can be pretty hot. But it seems a good lot of them do that same shit the girls in the Southern US do, where they tan to the point where their skin is orange and they get fat.

ENGLISH WHORES ARE ALL EMASCULATING EVIL BITCHES THAT HATE PEOPLE WITH UNDERBITES AND NEGATIVE CANTHAL TILT FUCK THEM ALL STUPID FUCKIN BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

Brocel. Yes. Im talking about the Stacies. The Creme de la creme. English Stacies mog the whole world imo ngl. All the years of internet experience showed me the facts.

Korea for Asian foids. For white ones idk maybe Some Slavic country or North Italy.

youre with me!!!
Based af. I especially like Korean foids like this one:
811FA131 6CF5 47FF 8456 0E2E468CF6F1

As long as she isn't sheboon, curry or noodle I'm good.

only reason shes attractve is coz she looks white
Doesn't look white to me but yes she has eyes that are less slit eyed than the average Asian.

Korean girls are Asia's finest imo ngl
They have the cheek bones of Mongol foids but mixed with the weakness of China/Jap bones. Resulting in a good balance between extreme bone mass or lack of it.

n
u fucking kidding me bro?

she has big rounded eyes, high nose bridge and relatively straight and narror, narrow face, fair skin

shes very white looking. :feelsdevil:

giga noodle stacies like her are extremely rare :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

fucking asia need an eugenics program to exterimiante all the ugly noodle foids. i fucking hate ugly noodle foids they need to be rounded up and put inside a giant microwave oven and melt.

asia never underwent the intense selective pressure that Europeans had during stone age. Asians went for physical adaptation while europeans went for IQ adapation and kept up the sexual selection pressure while asians failed at that :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
your right. I searched up Koren University classroom.photos and yeah the average foid there has eyes that are too slit shaped and kinda pig nose. Also either too much bone mass or lacking it(from a side profile POV).

Dude im talking about the Stacies,not some average foids.

Dude im talking about the Stacies,not some average foids.
Tbh even amongst Stacies, some nations completely mog others. Like I haven't ever seen a Phillipina or Thai Stacy even close to mogging the top Korean ones.

In Europe: Ruthenian Nations (Eastern Slavs) and Baltic Nations.
In Africa: Horn Africans and Maghreb.
In East Asia: Korean (North Korea ofc).
Latina America: Argentina and Chile.

In North America: . . .

Last edited:
What? Brazilian girls are the best
Because Brazilian girls are too diverse in the sense of what they look like. Is it a Girl from Manaus? Bahia? Porto Alegre? Generally, Brazilian girls with higher white admixture look best, whereas Brazilian girls with more Bantu DNA look hideous, and Amerindian Brazilians are not super hot, but acceptable, also probably the easiest of the three types if I could just apply JBW (can't).

Tbh even amongst Stacies, some nations completely mog others. Like I haven't ever seen a Phillipina or Thai Stacy even close to mogging the top Korean ones.
Check Thailand’s chiang mai Icha Icha massage girl page, local northern white noodles:ahegao:
I guess we all should’ve had studied and max money for early retirement into cash paradise

England lol they are mogged by most other euro c[UWSL]ountries[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]my choice - Holland[/UWSL]

Yeah because Koreans don't even look Asians anymore. They surgerymaxxed into a phenotype that doesn't naturally exist with Asians (outside of some rare Central Asians or Hapas).

Real Korean foids look like pan faced monkeys.
true most Korean foids look like shit without surgery but so do foids of all races.
yes white foids are on average 1-3 pts above their ethnic equivalent.

Ukraine, Poland, and Czech Republic >>>>

Honorable mention: Hungary

Last edited:
I honestly don't give a damn.no one here should either

fucking retarded gringos think all brazilian foids have big butt and beautiful.

if they come to brazil they find all those ugly negra foids with shit tier face.

low IQ cumskin retards tend to focus only on ass. thats why they're low IQ retards coz they keep breeding low IQ fucktards.
Yup. Most here are ignorant to what Brazil is really like and the subhumans it contains

View: https://youtu.be/NiwqRSCWw2g