Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucked Subreddits

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
r/IncelsWithoutBalls

r/ForeverAcuck

r/Nobraincels

And of course, we can't have this thread without everyone's favorite, r/Cucktears

all of them are cucked

r/Incelswithoutballs
Aka non ERS

r/blackpillscience is BASED

volcel if you use reddit

IT hates ''incels without hate'' more than this forum. Goes to show that being a cuck doesnt help

purge the cucks

r/Short - That one only isnt more cucked than IT and r/TheBluePill.

Reddit is and will always be cucked by definition

all screenshot "watchdog" subreddits jfl

All subreddits are cucked.

Reddit = cuck

Cucks outnumber us 100 to 1.

Cucked to the moon and back. Also, TwoXChromosones

R/relationshipadvice a.k.a. r/tyronecucksme

What’s the difference between Braincels and this forum? I’ve never been on Braincels but judging by the shit Cucktears posts from it it doesn’t seem all that different from here.

Website that lets you search a subreddit and see where else the subscribers of that subreddit are most commonly subscribed:

Which ones aren’t cucked?

What’s the difference between Braincels and this forum? I’ve never been on Braincels but judging by the shit Cucktears posts from it it doesn’t seem all that different from here.
Nothing, r/Braincels is fine, they are very similar to this forum except that they have stronger anti-violence rules.

Which ones aren’t cucked?
Incels - Involuntary Celibacy Discussion Forum
Looksmax.me - Men's Looksmax and Self-improvement Forum

Braincels allows normies and foids to post freely. Granted, they get downvoted and heckled into dust because the userbase isn't quite as cucked as the administration, but any forum that condones beta orbiter fishing and the casual dropping of bluepills is cucked as far as I'm concerned.

Braincels allows normies and foids to post freely. Granted, they get downvoted and heckled into dust because the userbase isn't quite as cucked as the administration, but any forum that condones beta orbiter fishing and the casual dropping of bluepills is cucked as far as I'm concerned.
r/IncelsWithoutBalls

r/ForeverAcuck

r/Nobraincels

And of course, we can't have this thread without everyone's favorite, r/Cucktears
How do you view braincels? It’s quarentiened

Reddit was once founded and kind of made by and for outcasts. It used to be a knit tight community, and everything was allowed there. Then it became cucked and mainstreamed.

"When does the narwhal bacon?"

If you remember that call phrase you know what I mean. Those were the glory days of Reddit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back