Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucked SJW feels like a predator for "being sexually attracted to women".

image.png

In case the faggot deletes it.

The average castrated Western male jfl, I wonder why it was so easy for Africa to be colonized, then I remember the Maxim machine guns

what a cucked subreddit lmao.

What a cucked soyciety we live in jfl.

Men are made to feel bad for being sexually attracted to women (a completely natural thing)

"I often wish I was gay so I wouldn't have to deal with these feelings."

Why does every single ITcuck always say that?

Imagine being this cuck

just be a eunuch theory

The absolute state of self-hating, soy chugging numales or whatever is the correct term to call there cucks now:feelskek::feelskek:.

The average castrated Western male jfl, I wonder why it was so easy for Africa to be colonized, then I remember the Maxim machine guns
Also numerical advantage. There were a lot more whites than blacks until the last few decades.

People_TotalPopulation_1900-1200x600.png

worldpophistory.gif

literal thought policing now.

This is the endgame male feminist, you dont even need to be accuse of rape, the very idea of sub 5s desiring sex will be predatory.

"I often wish I was gay so I wouldn't have to deal with these feelings."

Why does every single ITcuck always say that?
They are beta males that used to rely on gaining the trust of foids and chads in order to sneak into chad's becky leftovers to reproduce but know the beckies run society and are programming betas in omega males

Also numerical advantage. There were a lot more whites than blacks until the last few decades.
Damn, Western improvements in health & medicine really was the best & worst thing to ever happen

Oyyy
This is the endgame male feminist, you dont even need to be accuse of rape, the very idea of sub 5s desiring sex will be predatory.

The absolute state of self-hating, soy chugging numales or whatever is the correct term to call there cucks now:feelskek::feelskek:.

People_TotalPopulation_1900-1200x600.png

worldpophistory.gif
Foids dont have rights in Africa and you cant abort babies, those are the things that changed for western countries

This is what feminists want. If this were a buzzfeed headline, it would say “and that’s a GOOD thing.”

"You want nothin' at all to do with me,
But I want you, ain't nothing wrong with wantin' you
'Cause I'm a man and I can think what the hell I want, you got that straight?"

in the immortal words of fred durst

In my opinion, I think many incels struggle with this whether we want to admit it or not- this sense of shame for existing just as a sub-5 man. It's not my fault I was born. Nobody wants their inherent existence to make other people feel like shit, but this is the world we live in. So I think most incels that are not dark triad can feel what this dude is feeling to some extent.

I certainly did when I was bluepilled and asked females out. I always got the sense that simply by asking them out, no matter how fucking tepid or polite the approach was, was still highly offensive to them. And I'm sure it was. I truly got the sense that I ruined their day, I could see the disgust on their faces. The horror. The confusion. The sense of rumors being spread in the periphery. Giving girls 'the ick' by cringey but polite awkward unoffensive advances from an incel is as grotesque for them as a normie finger molesting them is, and I'm sure my polite advances made them feel raped in some kind of way, I'm sure it was very demeaning to their value as females that non-chad chinks think they could take a shot at her.

Last edited:
Incelphobes love shaming us for having sexual urges. Our sexuality is treat as something icky and problematic. This is why they call us nice guys and entitled misogynists for wanting something deeper than platonic love (and many of us don't even get that :lul:).

It's sad that they have managed to browbeat some incels into being ashamed of their natural, healthy desires.

This is what feminists want. If this were a buzzfeed headline, it would say “and that’s a GOOD thing.”
FACTS. This is what all female directors are trying to do now in Hollywood

Incelphobes love shaming us for having sexual urges. Our sexuality is treat as something icky and problematic. This is why they call us nice guys and entitled misogynists for wanting something deeper than platonic love (and some of don't even get that :lul:).

It's sad that they have managed to browbeat some incels into being ashamed of their natural, healthy desires.
I really hope they browbeat their way into losing abortion rights at the polls

"You want nothin' at all to do with me,
But I want you, ain't nothing wrong with wantin' you
'Cause I'm a man and I can think what the hell I want, you got that straight?"

in the immortal words of fred durst
Limp Bizkit is the soundscape of rape

I'm a proud predator -then-

Cucky has emotional support lol.
image.png

This is what foids want to turn you into. If you're sub5 they want you to hate your own sexual attraction. Even thinking about a relationship with a woman is sexual harassment.

Feminist brainwashing

"Why am I hormonally healthy?"

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS NIGGER ON MTF SUBREDDIT, STUPID REDDICUCKS GOT TO HIS BRAIN :reeeeee:

In my opinion, I think many incels struggle with this whether we want to admit it or not- this sense of shame for existing just as a sub-5 man. It's not my fault I was born. Nobody wants their inherent existence to make other people feel like shit, but this is the world we live in. So I think most incels that are not dark triad can feel what this dude is feeling to some extent.

I certainly did when I was bluepilled and asked females out. I always got the sense that simply by asking them out, no matter how fucking tepid or polite the approach was, was still highly offensive to them. And I'm sure it was. I truly got the sense that I ruined their day, I could see the disgust on their faces. The horror. The confusion. The sense of rumors being spread in the periphery. Giving girls 'the ick' by cringey but polite awkward unoffensive advances from an incel is as grotesque for them as a normie finger molesting them is, and I'm sure my polite advances made them feel raped in some kind of way, I'm sure it was very demeaning to their value as females that non-chad chinks think they could take a shot at her.
The sense of shame only comes because our fathers were weak and programmed us to respect women. Look at curries, statistically the most down bad race every yet I doubt any of them are ashamed because they weren't programmed for it. Ugly males always existed but they only experience shame when foids and simps are in control. Break the programming.

In my opinion, I think many incels struggle with this whether we want to admit it or not- this sense of shame for existing just as a sub-5 man. It's not my fault I was born
I was gona say the same thing. I used to think a somewhat lighter version of what hes saying. Like im ashamed of my dick.

In 10 years he will realize what a massive fagggot moron he was. And he will regret every second he wasted thinking like a castrated mongrel.

Because its totally normal to be a man who likes and wants sex. Its actually more than normal it means u are healthy.

I think that even if you don't feel shame, the law basically expects you to

even if you don't choose the bear, the law treats you as worse than a bear, and expects you to behave accordingly. jfl. every single one of us has a devil inside, in the eyes of society

we have laws against staring and all sorts of ridiculous shit here, a guy was arrested for touching a girl on the arm (I think there's a thread on this in must-reads)

the police are shit at dealing with actual crimes, but apparently they're very concerned about people um looking at each other. some rando looking at you is hardly violent crime innit

obviously this kind of society grooms people into unnatural beliefs, like the redditor. people have to deny their natural desires. even foids, who have to repress their desire for rape. I think most people will be affected by that in some way

Last edited:
Cucky has emotional support lol.
image.png

This is what foids want to turn you into. If you're sub5 they want you to hate your own sexual attraction. Even thinking about a relationship with a woman is sexual harassment.

They’re jealous you’re getting better, don’t stop.
I’ll be here if you need someone to talk to.
Just. Fucking. Lol. EVERY TIME.

So, in other words, “oh, you’re such a sweet guy, you’ll find someone, keep trying! Oh, but not me!”

Every time. Self improvement is such a meme. And so are women who pretend to care.

Just. Fucking. Lol. EVERY TIME.

So, in other words, “oh, you’re such a sweet guy, you’ll find someone, keep trying! Oh, but not me!”

Every time. Self improvement is such a meme. And so are women who pretend to care.
I messaged her showing her it was my account lol. We talked for about 2 hours. Just be incel is LAW.

image.png

In case the faggot deletes it.
This faggot thinks woman are all innocent and all man are predators. He would rope after reading Wattpad stories or a romantic novel after realising woman are even more degenerate but only to chad