Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucked Saudi Arabia going against sharia law and allows women to live by themselves

This is how it starts, sorry Muslim bros but your nations are about to become VERY diversified and liberalized.
Unnamed

Last edited:
fucking Jews successfully brainwashing arabs
@gymletethnicel fucking globohomo slowly invading our shores

Gigacucked :bluepill: What for do they need that right? To fuck random Chads from the west and Abduls while their family is oblivious to what they're doing?

This is how it starts, sorry Muslim bros but your nations are about to become VERY diversified and liberalized.
slippery slope is real. only Afghanistan's Taliban will soon be left as based Muslim group. everyone else swallowing the soy cool aid

Arabs have always been little cuckboys, only the jihadists were ever based. All the zogbots selling oil to America deserve degenracy and punishment from Allah

Lol I told u niggas jbw won’t work any more since chad will take over the world

Lol I told u niggas jbw won’t work any more since chad will take over the world
cope if you don't think the middle east and north Africa won't be the next SEA once Islam get cucked like Christianity.

cope if you don't think the middle east and north Africa won't be the next SEA once Islam get cucked like Christianity.
:feelsmage:That's good, Arab women are hot

Jews shit on Arabs within 100 years while it takes them 2,000 years to penetrate the white race. Just lol.
Arabs have always been little cuckboys, only the jihadists were ever based. All the zogbots selling oil to America deserve degenracy and punishment from Allah
That’s true. Really the Sunnis are the cucks. All the Sunni countries normalized relations with Israel long ago. It’s the shiites that are the resistance. That’s because the Sunnis are a different race; they are gulf semites and actual Arabs. The Shiites are partly indo aryan and caucasoid.

no coincidence why the nations with the most caucasoid DNA are the hardest to take down. 2,000 years for the west like I said and Iran will be the last country to fall in the Middle East prob

one of the last resistances of cuckoldry are being defeated. it's over.

fucking Jews successfully brainwashing arabs
@gymletethnicel fucking globohomo slowly invading our shores
Not the jews. The crown prince. The faggit was always known for being a liberal chaddam degenerate.

There's really nothing new here. The muslim world doesn't even like the suadis.

Not the jews. The crown prince. The faggit was always known for being a liberal chaddam degenerate.

There's really nothing new here. The muslim world doesn't even like the suadis.
ye crown Prince has liberal POV. but again the liberalism illness only came about due to whites and jews

ye crown Prince has liberal POV. but again the liberalism illness only came about due to whites and jews
Not really. Everyone has cucks and faggits in their midst. Sure the whites and jews created the ideology but some muslims and arabs happily embraced it with open arms thinking it'll make them progress economically.

Knowing our history. I can't help but to blame the traitors more than the enemy.

Not really. Everyone has cucks and faggits in their midst. Sure the whites and jews created the ideology but some muslims and arabs happily embraced it with open arms thinking it'll make them progress economically.

Knowing our history. I can't help but to blame the traitors more than the enemy.
true the traitors and internal division has been big thing thru Arab/muslim history for sure.

Now these whores can live by themselves. They will invite chadam over and now incels will have to rot.

Idk this was even a restriction before.
@yikerinos @JosefMengelecel something to keep in mind for future purposes in a hypothetical civilization.

@yikerinos @JosefMengelecel something to keep in mind for future purposes in a hypothetical civilization.
How many people were against this? How was this even possible?

The new King of Saudi Arabia is reforming a lot of things. Similar to how Murdoch's sons came in and made fox news more liberal @PPEcel

The new King of Saudi Arabia is reforming a lot of things. Similar to how Murdoch's sons came in and made fox news more liberal @PPEcel
That’s a real damn shame. I had high impressions of that place before this. Now only places like afghanistan and maybe egypt might still be based.

That’s a real damn shame. I had high impressions of that place before this. Now only places like afghanistan and maybe egypt might still be based.
Idk Egypt has always been more westernized than places like Afghanistan @tehgymcel420 . Seeing cuckservatives salivate and lament over how freely foids were dressed in Iran and Afghanistan before restrictive niqabs were required for foids is funny though

Idk Egypt has always been more westernized than places like Afghanistan @tehgymcel420 . Seeing cuckservatives salivate and lament over how freely foids were dressed in Iran and Afghanistan before restrictive niqabs were required for foids is funny though
Oh look a thread where you convincingly get last word :feelsjuice:

slippery slope is real. only Afghanistan's Taliban will soon be left as based Muslim group. everyone else swallowing the soy cool aid
Iran says hi

Last edited:
i lol'd at "fox news more liberal"

Fox News didn't move at all; its viewerbase went off the deep end. American conservatism is a joke at this point.

I do not care what happens in muslim land. Also, I dedicate this post to one of the burning qurans in the world.

Why are you surprised?! It was expected tbh.
maybe egypt
Idk Egypt has always been more westernized than places like Afghanistan @tehgymcel420
Egypt is on its way to be more degenerate and progressive. A few days ago in Egypt and for the first time, a law was proposed that the divorced woman should obtain half of her husband's property, similar to law in the West. It caused a lot of controversy on media and social media because it is against Islamic law. You should know that couldn't be accident. In this police country, no issue can be discussed in public opinion without being approved by the political authority so they test the waters.

Iran says hi
Jews shit on Arabs within 100 years while it takes them 2,000 years to penetrate the white race. Just lol.

That’s true. Really the Sunnis are the cucks. All the Sunni countries normalized relations with Israel long ago. It’s the shiites that are the resistance. That’s because the Sunnis are a different race; they are gulf semites and actual Arabs. The Shiites are partly indo aryan and caucasoid.

no coincidence why the nations with the most caucasoid DNA are the hardest to take down. 2,000 years for the west like I said and Iran will be the last country to fall in the Middle East prob
lol Persian girls are whores. Sunnis are feared by the west which why thier groups are always bombed.

Thank god someone bumped this thread I've been looking for this chart. Now to remind Muslims that jews intend on exterminating them just as much as they do us.