Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel cucked male feminist lecturer

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
my lecturer was saying that when women are incarcerated for a crime, it is doubly bad because not only do they get incarcerated, but they also have the stigma of going against society's misogynistic standards for women because they will be called 'bad mothers' who are going against gender norms. whereas with men, they don't have the added stigma because they are expected to commit a crime.

seriously??? ANYTHING to make women seem like the fucking victims. it is well known that the criminal justice system shits on men, who get much worse sentences for the exact same crime. not to mention how much fucking worse it is for men when behind bars, with the constant threat of being murdered and raped. just watch some shaun attwood videos to see what i mean. but this is never mentioned by the lecturers. the other students are just as bad. it's impossible for women to do anything wrong. i honestly want to go er or just kill myself. this is not a world i want to be a part of anymore. it's too shameful.

What foid would even make a good mother these days

""""""""""education""""""""""

Universities are churches to feminism, academics teach students to be cucks.

One woman's trash is another man's treasure. I was recently having a discussion, let's call it, and I was like "Men are demonized more than women, even though society claims to look at evil with gender blindness." And she was like "Yeah, men are demonized more than women, but that's because women are seen as weaker." As if men are somehow at an advantage for being demonized more. We get demonized because we're "strong" and can "take it."

If that's the kind of bullshit that passes, couldn't I then flip any other perceived disadvantage against women as an advantage for them? And how men are at a disadvantage for not having it?

The world sucks, man

what the fuck do you even study?

Men are better at being mothers than actual mothers these days, jfl
I never though I would ever agree with a statement like that, but with all these recent developements you're probably right

I never though I would ever agree with a statement like that, but with all these recent developements you're probably right
Most certainly true. Men just need to be given a job description and they do it. Foids "go with their emotion" and just spend the whole time fucking chad instead of raising the children. There's a reason single mothers have wayyyyyyyy more fucked up kids than single fathers.

Most certainly true. Men just need to be given a job description and they do it. Foids "go with their emotion" and just spend the whole time fucking chad instead of raising the children. There's a reason single mothers have wayyyyyyyy more fucked up kids than single fathers.
That's a pretty accurate observation

my lecturer was saying that when women are incarcerated for a crime, it is doubly bad because not only do they get incarcerated, but they also have the stigma of going against society's misogynistic standards for women because they will be called 'bad mothers' who are going against gender norms. whereas with men, they don't have the added stigma because they are expected to commit a crime.

seriously??? ANYTHING to make women seem like the fucking victims. it is well known that the criminal justice system shits on men, who get much worse sentences for the exact same crime. not to mention how much fucking worse it is for men when behind bars, with the constant threat of being murdered and raped. just watch some shaun attwood videos to see what i mean. but this is never mentioned by the lecturers. the other students are just as bad. it's impossible for women to do anything wrong. i honestly want to go er or just kill myself. this is not a world i want to be a part of anymore. it's too shameful.

I do not agree or encourage suicide nor do I promote going ER. But if that is the path you want to follow, you may as well go ER if you have enough hatred to die without regret.

You're going to kill yourself anyways, go out with a bang.

Play the game first before reaching out to the bottom of the barrel.

this gave me aids

>not opening fire in the classroom. you failed. hang yourself.

Id like to chop that cunt up with one of my swords

We are so fucked.

my lecturer was saying that when women are incarcerated for a crime, it is doubly bad because not only do they get incarcerated, but they also have the stigma of going against society's misogynistic standards for women because they will be called 'bad mothers' who are going against gender norms.
If that's the case then we should double and triple femoid prison sentences until everyone gets used to seeing foids in prison.

Im too low iq
eh, smart people tend to underestimate their levels of intelligence. Should do a test of some sort, unless you already have

with some wikipedia articles
Wiki soy cuck

Such men should be castrated