Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL cucked google

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
Screenshot 2021 01 20 at 163817
if they're so lonely why dont they give an average guy the time of day???

:feelsclown: The average girl has unlimited access to Chad cock and looksmatches (and above more often than not) that want LTR's.

The average guy can only fuck and LTR fugly landwhales.

I hate Soyggle. They’ve totally ruined JewTube

I hate how much of a soyhole everything is becoming.

Literal propaganda

Lies are in everywhere tbh :feelsclown:

Foids have the whole world wrapped around their fingers.

That's the thing: they FEEL lonely. And if the bitch feels lonely, go try to convince her otherwise.

:feelsclown: The average girl has unlimited access to Chad cock and looksmatches (and above more often than not) that want LTR's.

The average guy can only fuck and LTR fugly landwhales.

I hate how much of a soyhole everything is becoming.
As long it would be truth there and fairness/neutrality of information distribution I would accept it even when I don't like it.

google can be unintentionally based sometimes

That's the thing: they FEEL lonely. And if the bitch feels lonely, go try to convince her otherwise.
They feel lonely when chad rejects them.

View attachment 398448if they're so lonely why dont they give an average guy the time of day???
Stop using google for searches related to inceldom. All your searches are logged and stored to influence what you search at a later point. Use a different search engine for inc*l related searches. Or preferably don't search such things on search engines at all and stick to blackpilled websites.

Stop using google for searches related to inceldom. All your searches are logged and stored to influence what you search at a later point. Use a different search engine for inc*l related searches. Or preferably don't search such things on search engines at all and stick to blackpilled websites.
i searched it out of curiosity to see the results

Once again, foids only see Chads.

Without irony, she legitimately feels lonely if she hasn't been able to fuck or at least spend time with a Chad in days. I mean there are only a limited number of Chads for all the foids, they cannot fuck all the foids simultaneously all the time. Some foids will always feel left out, at least temporarily :feelsbadman:

Some of you may say to these foids, "yeah, you should look at all those lonely normies and incels who would be grateful to start a relationship with you". But no, they literally don't matter. They are out of the equation. The thought of settling for and being happy with a normie, much less an incel never even crosses the foids' mind.

"Chad hasn't talked to me for over an hour. I feel so lonely. This patriarchal world is oppressing me. "
*opens phone"
'Ew. Why are these ugly creeps texting me?"

- an average """"""lonely"""""" woman