Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel cucked ethnics

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
248d 15h 44m
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SouthAsianMasculinity/comments/nw0x96/saw_this_on_tiktok/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

most ethnics(besides blacks don't know if they even count) are cucked as fuck.

watch this tiktok, dumb fucking curry cuck let's himself be mocked for small dick and body odor. what a retarded pathetic cuckold. I have personally seen many cucked bluepilled curries and rice at my University in the past. fucking disgusting. being a cuck ain't gonna make em white, stupid Cucks.

gymletethnicel @gymletethnicel Deleted member 33827 @Aadi Irredeemable @Irredeemable

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2021
★★★★★
365d 3h 40m
Absolutely pathetic.

D

Deleted member 34972

VX
-
23d 16h 22m
That’s so cucked it’s unreal

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
248d 15h 44m
Draestyn said:
That’s so cucked it’s unreal
he'll probably let a Chad peg his wife

thrash_monke

thrash_monke

Recruit
★★★
6d 22h 25m
that`s the only way for curries

D

Deleted member 34085

I am not an Incel. I have so much sex.
-
3d 10h 11m
FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

⠀⠀⠀⠀
★★★★★
154d 15h 19m
Transcended Trucel said:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SouthAsianMasculinity/comments/nw0x96/saw_this_on_tiktok/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

watch this tiktok, dumb fucking curry cuck let's himself be mocked for small dick and body odor. what a retarded pathetic cuckold. I have personally seen many cucked bluepilled curries and rice at my University in the past. fucking disgusting. being a cuck ain't gonna make em white, stupid Cucks.

gymletethnicel @gymletethnicel Deleted member 33827 @Aadi Irredeemable @Irredeemable
pathetic. plus the ethnic guy is taller than all the whites
Diocel @Diocel Idotms @Idotms Broly @Broly

Broly

Broly

Enlightened
★★★★★
53d 17h 48m
Cucked fag lmao

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel
★★★★★
194d 8h 6m
It's not like not making this video would have gotten him laid.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
73d 2h 57m
Transcended Trucel said:

and a mandatory heightpill. No escape

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
209d 21h 6m
Extremely pathetic, he won’t get anyone’s validation. No matter how much he self depriciating humourmaxxes.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
103d 9h 27m
Self-hating is cucked.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
342d 12h 52m
Mecoja said:
Self-hating is cucked.
Not only is it pathetic, but it's ironic.

Imagine wanting to and expecting to mate while simultaneously hating yourself.

People who self hate deserve their inceldom, and I'm pretty glad they won't mate

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
★★★★★
50d 23h 55m
Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
300d 3h 7m
Same happening on this forum.

Jungle

Jungle

I will never be called papi by a qt thic latina gf
★★★★★
92d 22h 7m
Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
41d 15h 12m
Real cucks.
tbh

Last edited:
overweight

overweight

Banned
-
1d 22h 26m
pajeet ray romano

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
73d 2h 57m
ThoughtfulCel said:
Not only is it pathetic, but it's ironic.

Imagine wanting to and expecting to mate while simultaneously hating yourself.

People who self hate deserve their inceldom, and I'm pretty glad they won't mate

View attachment 454268
What if you hate yourself BECAUSE no woman likes you?

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

★★★★★
342d 12h 52m
Copexodius Maximus said:
That's a bit different than hating yourself because of your race.

I mean anyone's free to hate themselves. But I'm more so talking about calling other people gods and consistently shitting on yourself for not being white.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
73d 2h 57m
ThoughtfulCel said:
That's a bit different than hating yourself because of your race.

I mean anyone's free to hate themselves. But I'm more so talking about calling other people gods and consistently shitting on yourself for not being white.
What if someone thinks their race contributes to why no woman wants them and hence hates that about themselves?
Would you consider that self-hate?

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
300d 3h 7m
FamilyGuy1999 said:
pathetic. plus the ethnic guy is taller than all the whites
Diocel @Diocel Idotms @Idotms Broly @Broly
Diocel said:
Same happening on this forum.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

★★★★★
342d 12h 52m
Copexodius Maximus said:
What if someone thinks their race contributes to why no woman wants them and hence hates that about themselves?
Would you consider that self-hate?
There's a difference between thinking your race is the reason for women not wanting you and hating yourself and race

And hating your yourself because you're ugly.

So yes, it's still self hate. It makes no difference if the person believes or doesn't believe that their race contributes to women not hating them.

Self hatred isn't a hard concept. At this point it seems like you're being argumentative for the sake of being argumentative.

You always do this :feelshaha:

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
103d 9h 27m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Wouldn't that mean he values woman opinion above all?

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
73d 2h 57m
ThoughtfulCel said:
There's a difference between thinking your race is the reason for women not wanting you and hating yourself and race

And hating your yourself because you're ugly.

So yes, it's still self hate. It makes no difference if the person believes or doesn't believe that their race contributes to women not hating them.

Self hatred isn't a hard concept. At this point it seems like you're being argumentative for the sake of being argumentative.

You always do this :feelshaha:

If you had a manlet height, recessed jawline, norwooding hairline, etc, would you consider it self hate if you hate those traits?
Also, wouldn't it be rational for a man who wants female attention to wish they get a better trait that attracts women more?

And yeah JFL, I like to hear your thoughts on stuff.

And this is my 16000th post, so :feelsLightsaber:

Mecoja said:
Wouldn't that mean he values woman opinion above all?
If you are an incel and on this forum, you most likely want a woman to be attracted to you.
Idk about wanting this above all else, but it's important for incels to be able to achieve this goal.

Last edited:
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

★★★★★
342d 12h 52m
Copexodius Maximus said:
If you had a manlet height, recessed jawline, norwooding hairline, etc, would you consider it self hate if you hate those traits?
Also, wouldn't it be rational for a man who wants female attention to wish they get a better trait that attracts women more?
Self hatred that I was responding to and mentioning in this context is about race.

By Google definition, hating how you look is self hatred as well. However, this entire thread is focused on race, and therefore I am using the term self hatred in that context.

You're introducing traditional self hating elements such as height, face, etc.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
73d 2h 57m
ThoughtfulCel said:
Self hatred that I was responding to and mentioning in this context is about race.

By Google definition, hating how you look is self hatred as well. However, this entire thread is focused on race, and therefore I am using the term self hatred in that context.

You're introducing traditional self hating elements such as height, face, etc.
I'm just wondering if you consider race the same as any other trait in terms of blackpill, or somehow different.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

★★★★★
342d 12h 52m
Copexodius Maximus said:
I'm just wondering if you consider race the same as any other trait in terms of blackpill, or somehow different.
I consider hating your own race because another women prefers another as weakness.

Why should I feel bad for a man who cannot procreate, if he himself doesn't think he should because he isn't white?

You can hate that you don't have hunter eyes, or you aren't 6 feet, but when you enter racial territory, that's where it becomes cucked.

In my opinion of course.

osman27

osman27

Veteran
★★★
19d 18h 58m
I think he's a UKcel

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
73d 2h 57m
ThoughtfulCel said:
I consider hating your own race because another women prefers another as weakness.

Why should I feel bad for a man who cannot procreate, if he himself doesn't think he should because he isn't white?

You can hate that you don't have hunter eyes, or you aren't 6 feet, but when you enter racial territory, that's where it becomes cucked.

In my opinion of course.
It's not necessarily that he doesn't think he shouldn't procreate, it's more that it makes it unnecessarily harder.
I don't see how not having hunter eyes or a mogger jaw should be seen as any different than not being white.

I think of all these traits as tools to get foids.
If it gets women to like you, then it's something worth having
If being of a certain ethnic group makes you less attractive to women, it's not a trait worth having, and it's better to have a different one.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

★★★★★
342d 12h 52m
Copexodius Maximus said:
It's not necessarily that he doesn't think he shouldn't procreate, it's more that it makes it unnecessarily harder.
I don't see how not having hunter eyes or a mogger jaw should be seen as any different than not being white.

I think of all these traits as tools to get foids.
If it gets women to like you, then it's something worth having
If being of a certain ethnic group makes you less attractive to women, it's not a trait worth having, and it's better to have a different one.
I think we just have a difference of opinion.

We can agree to disagree. I honestly don't agree with most of what you said. But that's fine.

curryboy420

curryboy420

Major
★★★★★
30d 1h 56m
If these ugly mutt jew goblins tried to do this shit to me id stuff them all in the oven that same night

you see shit like this and it affirms me that never trying very hard was the right thing to do after all. As a curry youre fucked from birth.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8