Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Cucked by my brain again

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
So, a while ago, I had a dream in which I was in bed with a girl. The implication was that we were about to have sex, but I woke up before we did.

Last night, I had another dream. In this one I was getting close with a girl - we had gone out, and we were spending a lot of time together. I can so vividly remember the excitement I felt at the prospect of potentially finally having a girlfriend. She was studying for exams, and I said to her I wouldn't come over to hers so she could focus on studying so I didn't appear needy or too keen, and she said "you can come over if you want" - with the obvious implication that I wouldn't just be helping her with her studying. I then walked away, knowing how good the situation was looking...and then I woke up.

JFL. It truly never began for dreamcels.

It's difficult to dream about what you want tbh. A couple things which might help, one is to think about the thing you want your dream to be about throughout the day, and the other is to repeat some phrase in your head as you're trying to fall asleep, like "I want to have sex in my dream", as an example relevant to the thread. It helps if you believe that it's something which could possibly happen, which is admittedly difficult in this case. All the more reason to have a waifu I suppose.

However even this won't guarantee anything, it just improves your chances.

I wish I had dreams like that, my brain is broken.

I just had another dream. In this one, I was sitting at a table with a bunch of strangers including a cute girl beside me. I don't know why I was sitting with them but I was talking away with them. Eventually, the guy and girl opposite me left. Later, I was standing at a harbour and the cute girl came up and stood beside me and she was talking on the phone with the guy who was at the table. I could see the guy and girl on the opposite side of the harbour and I waved and the guy waved back, and the cute girl said to me "they probably think we're together" and I said something like, "that would be moving a bit fast" and she said "we could be..." and suggestively smiled.

Shortly afterwards, I woke up. Just when it's looking promising, that's when it finishes.

In my latest dream, this morning, I was working with a girl with whom I used to work, and she called me over to ask for help with something, and I stood close to her in the hope I could get some physical contact with her, and she put her hand on my back and left it there as I stood beside her. I enjoyed the intimacy.

The sad thing is that in real life I'm so starved of intimacy with girls to the point where even the slightest touch feels so good. Sometimes when approaching girls I've touched them on the arm or shoulder and it feels so nice touching their soft, warm skin, even for just a second. This was mirrored in my dream.