Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuckddit is waaaaay more blackpilled than they would ever admit

childhoodmemories

childhoodmemories

Obesecel dickcel wristcel neckbeardcel mentalcel
★★★★★
I was checking some r/OldSchoolCool posts the other day and one of the most popular posts of the day was this one - My aunt and uncle in the 60’s

I haven't seen THAT MANY Chad-worshipping comments on Cuckditt for a while. I guess they all spotted his personality and admired it kek :feelshaha: :feelsokman:

Just JFL at the comments there - they don't even try to hide it and not a single word about a foid lol

But looks don't matter sweaty :feelshaha::feelshaha: They're worshiping him yet they have the nerve to gaslight us and tell us we're wrong. The memes write themselves.

it's just the right tie choice that made him look attractive

But looks don't matter sweaty :feelshaha::feelshaha: They're worshiping him yet they have the nerve to gaslight us and tell us we're wrong. The memes write themselves.
Women are truly lack self-awareness.

more like full of faggots

Foids don’t care about personality. They will do anything they can to get a cock in their pussies if the guy is a Chad. That is their goal in life and they should be fucking hated for it. Normies are so brain dead and brainwashed, though. This is just more proof of the blackpill that no one wants to admit.

it's kambuchaaa :soy: :soy: healthy colon makes everyone attractive , no bloating and stuff
All I needed was a healthy colon all along? This’ll put me above the rest! Let me add healthy colon to my tinder bio

Women are truly lacking self-awareness.
They have absolutely none.

Foids don’t care about personality. They will do anything they can to get a cock in their pussies if the guy is a Chad. That is their goal in life and they should be fucking hated for it. Normies are so brain dead and brainwashed, though. This is just more proof of the blackpill that no one wants to admit.
it's over. I won't ever take anyone that isn't blackpilled seriously.

Lesbians = chadsexuals confirmed yet again

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back