Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cuck wars - NFKRZ VS. Brittany Venti & ltcorbis

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell is this?

Used to like NFKRZ.Now he's a faggot.
LtCorbis is based as fuck.

What the hell is this?
based and redpilled girl vs russian beta male
this holy shit
when did nfkrz become such a faggot?
he had a jewish girlfriend for some time too… (not sure if they're still together) …could it be related?
perhaps nfkrz turned into (((nfkrz))) :feelsmega:

based and redpilled girl vs russian beta male

this holy shit
he had a jewish girlfriend for some time too… (not sure if they're still together) …could it be related?
perhaps nfkrz turned into (((nfkrz))) :feelsmega:
JewFuckerz
I watched the stream debate
He keeps repeating the same "Libtardz owned" meme,as if It was funny.
His content has devolved into aids.

When did you start watching him?

JewFuckerz
I watched the stream debate
He keeps repeating the same "Libtardz owned" meme,as if It was funny.
His content has devolved into aids.

When did you start watching him?
Idk man, but it was probably around the time commentary channels started gaining popularity, so maybe 2015-16?
You know, with the big three gaining traction: Leafy, Pyro and NFKRZ.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I kind of miss Leafy. He may have been a fag, but youtube drama with him was much more genuine, none of that fake ass Jake Paul Logan Paul KSI shit. Leafy is gone, NFKRZ turned into a faggot, Pyro became shit the moment he revealed his face and started making videogame focused videos. Sad. I just want 2016 YT back. It may have been a shit year for everything else, but it was an extremely entertaining year for YT.

Idk man, but it was probably around the time commentary channels started gaining popularity, so maybe 2015-16?
You know, with the big three gaining traction: Leafy, Pyro and NFKRZ.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I kind of miss Leafy. He may have been a fag, but youtube drama with him was much more genuine, none of that fake ass Jake Paul Logan Paul KSI shit. Leafy is gone, NFKRZ turned into a faggot, Pyro became shit the moment he revealed his face and started making videogame focused videos. Sad. I just want 2016 YT back. It may have been a shit year for everything else, but it was an extremely entertaining year for YT.
I feel exactly the same.I started watching leafy when he hit 150k subs.His videos were histerical.NFKRZ's videos were always kind of shit,tbh
and as for Pyro.I think his content is still decent,but him making the same "Instagram __" videos has gotten really old.It's the same shit,just critiquing influencers for being idiots,which most of them are.
Leafy made some amazing videos.I really miss the guy. :feelsbadman:
Sadly,in the commentary era is when we first started to see manufactured drama and horrible trends.
To me this ended up being the downfall of youtube,as a platform.
These days there are very few creators that I enjoy who still make videos.
Even my favourites,like Filthy Frank are gone and forgoten.
I used to love youtube,but now I hate It.It's become a parody of Itself.:cryfeels:
Normies ruin anything they touch.

I feel exactly the same.I started watching leafy when he hit 150k subs.His videos were histerical.NFKRZ's videos were always kind of shit,tbh
and as for Pyro.I think his content is still decent,but him making the same "Instagram __" videos has gotten really old.It's the same shit,just critiquing influencers for being idiots,which most of them are.
Leafy made some amazing videos.I really miss the guy. :feelsbadman:
Sadly,in the commentary era is when we first started to see manufactured drama and horrible trends.
To me this ended up being the downfall of youtube,as a platform.
These days there are very few creators that I enjoy who still make videos.
Even my favourites,like Filthy Frank are gone and forgoten.
I used to love youtube,but now I hate It.It's become a parody of Itself.:cryfeels:
Normies ruin anything they touch.
Yeah, YT is really fucked these days. I don't really follow many youtubers and just watch random shit in the recommended tab now.

Yeah, YT is really fucked these days. I don't really follow many youtubers and just watch random shit in the recommended tab now.
I only use It for music at this point.

How old is Lt. Corbis now? 12? She was the one doing the Cod Ghosts commentaries right? I know Brittney was known for the 4chan raid streams.

Lt corb.is has been 12 for 3 years

Last edited:
This is by far the gayest youtuber drama I've ever heard about.

+Holy shit if you actually watch an edgy stormfag, wannabe tradthot 12 year old girls youtube videos then unironically work on your personality.

He's a Russian who takes his less degenerate country for granted.

when he said that he was an incel at 13 y/o aka he couldn't get laid in elementary school

he did some cringy videos on incels and i stopped watching him because i can't stand to look at cucks

Used to watch him too, then unsubbed after that incel video, decided to check him out 1 week ago and he is actually okay although I barely watched this drama and it's boring but he makes some good stuff, started doing documentary like vids, pretty interesting tbh

legit same
this bitch is andy milonakis, she's look the same for like 8 years now
I had this theory ever since long time ago that she legit has Andy Milonakis condition, either that or just fucking lol @ kids in 2019.. fuark she makes me mad tho, typical fucking whore pol attention whore piece of shit

legit same

I had this theory ever since long time ago that she legit has Andy Milonakis condition, either that or just fucking lol @ kids in 2019.. fuark she makes me mad tho, typical fucking whore pol attention whore piece of shit

100% certain she does. maybe she's mid to late teens but still looks 10ish and is milking it for everything its worth

skeleton wise she's done growing though

if her age is on the clock she's ready for the cock

I just want 2016 YT back
Tbh 2016 YT was nice but......

Virgin modern yt:incel:

vs

Chad 2006-2013 YT:chad:

2014-2016 was ok I guess

But 2006-2013 was the best cuz it was more innocent and not dominated by big corporation faggots

Yt now is literally just Tv

There are a few good yters, but so few exist

No chance I'm watching that.

Brittany Venti is so ugly.

Both need a hERo in their lives