Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Cuck Wakes Up to Roastie and Gives Her a Good Beating

• Thread starter Deleted member 19756
  • Start date
Deleted member 19756

Deleted member 19756

Non-Cuck
-
TLDR; Roastie was talking to her ex that she once loved. She told her BF it was cool and she wouldn't talk to him as much. BF gets angry, goes into a rage, and decides to smash her head into the doorway.

Not ok, you guys, grateful

Anddddddddd now she goes back to Eli.

Good ol' Mark, if he'd cucked out she would of fucked Eli with the excuse "it just sort of happened, I didn't mean to fuck him but after that row we had he was there for me offering me a shoulder to cry on & I just felt so safe, so wanted as a woman, really if you think about it was your fault" lol.

Last edited:
Now it's back to fucking Chad, I mean Eli. Like she wanted all along.

Seems like Mark has some bad anger issues

Chad wins again

Good ol' Mark, if he'd cucked out she would of fucked Eli with the excuse "it just sort of happened, I didn't mean to fuck him but after that row we had he was there for me offering me a shoulder to cry on & I just felt so safe, so wanted as a woman, really if you think about it was your fault" lol.
This shit is hatefuel

Wow this captures the moronic unaccountability women possess on such a deep level

Mark is an absolute legend, deserving of his own Chad status. We need more men like him.

TLDR; Roastie was talking to her ex that she once loved. She told her BF it was cool and she wouldn't talk to him as much. BF gets angry, goes into a rage, and decides to smash her head into the doorway.

Dumb cunt. Hope her next boyfriend smashes her face on to the door jamb too.

That guy is our new saint

Fuck that was a close one
I vowed not to read Reddit stories again
I scrolled past quickly
Fuck I already had the feeling of hatred and dread like fucking Pavlov's dog