Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cuck trait : Sending messages to cucktears users.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
If you give cucktears idiots attention/time of your life you are no different than em,Attention whorish behaviour :soy:

I think IT users are just lazy and don't have anything going in their life so they just make up insults on IT like they're braindead

they're pretending to be us :feelsseriously:

A37CE101 F3A7 4377 99E0 A15AA9F351E4

sometimes i like to dm just the word "fat." gets them worked up

I did this 2-3 years ago but its always so fucking repetitive that its not worth. Especially with their way of arguing.

Only met one foid that actually was tolerant and wanted to "get" and help incels, she later on agreed on everything we said and just added that "its true but mean"

I did this 2-3 years ago but its always so fucking repetitive that its not worth. Especially with their way of arguing.

Only met one foid that actually was tolerant and wanted to "get" and help incels, she later on agreed on everything we said and just added that "its true but mean"

Help us hahahahaha omg thats so stupid

It's mostly IT cucks just making accounts with .is usernames and messaging each other, JFL.

that's a good way of putting it.

Everything we say is true, and we say it with complete disdain for society, which is the only emotionally correct response to this bullshit,.

that's a good way of putting it.

Everything we say is true, and we say it with complete disdain for society, which is the only emotionally correct response to this bullshit,.
The reason I stopped is that its useless to convince anyone of the blackpill. So what? They will just realize that they are better off than us, no matter what they do. They also can't help you, no matter what they do. Nothing changes, it just gives the normie the smug advantage of being above you which sucks since you all know it: The left, the tolerant and freedom advocates are the ones who just love to insult others for the traits they cant change such as height, dick size and hair. "haha, youre ugly and weak, you get no girls, thats why your opinion is shit" Would have rather imagined that from a Might is Right Fascist than feminist IT antifa.

The reason I stopped is that its useless to convince anyone of the blackpill. So what? They will just realize that they are better off than us, no matter what they do. They also can't help you, no matter what they do. Nothing changes, it just gives the normie the smug advantage of being above you which sucks since you all know it: The left, the tolerant and freedom advocates are the ones who just love to insult others for the traits they cant change such as height, dick size and hair. "haha, youre ugly and weak, you get no girls, thats why your opinion is shit" Would have rather imagined that from a Might is Right Fascist than feminist IT antifa.
That's literally it. They got BORED of you. They'd rather fuck off and go suck some Chad dick at da club than help you not commit suicide.

That's literally it. They got BORED of you. They'd rather fuck off and go suck some Chad dick at da club than help you not commit suicide.
I rather got bored of them. There are still many users on IT who have a post history that consists of MONTHS of posting on IT, sometimes IT only with 10k karma and more. They are fucking obsessed with us.