Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cuck trait - obsessed with new technology

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Not sure how many of you know, but there is a lot of liberal/libertarian types obsessed with new technology. Remember the good old soyboy memes and their new Nintendo consoles?

I'm a programmer myself, I use technology and develop it, but it never occured to me, that new technology is to be cherished and worshipped; technology itself is not evil or malicious, but it has brought social changes with them.

Humans look to the past, increasingly so, because there is no "future", not one uniquely at. The invention of airplanes and high speed internet had done tremendous amount of harm to Man.

Soyboys typically use NEXT.JS:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Real Programmers use heavy languages like C#, Rust, C++

Smartphones and other accessible forms of technology are designed to be addictive on purpose. They don't care about the negative health effects so long as they make their customers hopelessly dependent on using their product to the point they have withdrawal symptoms.

Me right now