Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Cuck Trait] Being conformist and never defying social norms

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Since ancient times, humans were always seeking to be accepted by their tribe and be validated by them. This meant that almost all humans attempted to mimic and imitate their fellow tribesmen in an attempt to get validation. Normies, cucks and non- incels are no different, they are social creatures and never want to be rejected by their group.

How many times do you see some fad in your school where a few kids enjoy something and almost everyone else joins in to get their validation? I've seen it happen so many fucking times, when fidget spinners were a thing, most kids thought it was stupid but once the popular kids had them, everyone joined in. Normies have some sort of hivemind in which they all have overlapping interests, stah wahs, muh office, muh favourite colour is bue, blah blah blah you get it.

Incels, because of their social rejection and isolation, grow and mature differently than the tribe. We have our own thoughts and opinions that don't care about social norms, we have our own niche tastes in media and do not care about what others think. One of the few benefits about being a loner is that you tend to mature faster, have unique thoughts, tastes and ideas that are not shaped by friends and soyciety. Incels are possibly the only people who actually experience self actualization and fully swallow the blackpill.

Lastly, this is why the blackpill will never spread; being known as an incel is social homicide. No boss and employer will want to hire you, your peers will be disappointed, your friends and family will dissociate and will be labeled as evil by everyone. Unless being blackpilled is somehow socially acceptable in the future, it's never gonna go mainstream.

Last edited:
Pain comes with wisdom. The pain our rejection and isolation has caused us also enlightened us.

If that's the case, then I envy cucks.

The pain our rejection and isolation has caused us also enlightened us.
High IQ
Being around bluepillers and people my age is like being a 12th grader in kindergarten, not because of my intelligence but because none of them can even swallow a single blackpill. It's annoying with them seeing everything in a cucked and bluepill filter, you can rarely be friends with them because they won't understand your struggle in the first place.

High IQ
Being around bluepillers and people my age is like being a 12th grader in kindergarten, not because of my intelligence but because none of them can even swallow a single blackpill. It's annoying with them seeing everything in a cucked and bluepill filter, you can rarely be friends with them because they won't understand your struggle in the first place.
I lost the urge to socialize with not only people my age because of this, but people in general. I am unable to see things the way they see them, or have similar feelings towards things that they do. My realizations of reality itself has completely changed my lifestyle, mindset, habits, and my life's meaning.

I'm an autist so I don't even know what social norms are. I defy them by my sheer presence.

Pain comes with wisdom. The pain our rejection and isolation has caused us also enlightened us.

Based greycel.

Comfort breeds weakness. It's when you suffer that you are more aware and learn the most.

Gorilla 0190

This is why I hate NPC normalfaggots so much. They are all just carbon copies of each other and try to tear down anyone who doesn't fit with them.

im conforming only when it is for my own benefit

Actually I'm the opposite, I don't conform to social norms

True the blackpill never go mainstream

As an incel you will get rejected whether you choose to conform or not, so why bother? Only an absolute cuck would conform to today's fucked up social norms without getting anything out of it.

As an incel you will get rejected whether you choose to conform or not, so why bother? Only an absolute cuck would conform to today's fucked up social norms without getting anything out of it.

Phones uncool when?

This is why I hate NPC normalfaggots so much. They are all just carbon copies of each other and try to tear down anyone who doesn't fit with them.

Maybe just maybe all they care about is being decent human beings. :soy: