Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck thinks this place is a FBI Honeypot

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
There is a popular conspiracy that this place is a FBI honeypot.
Now even normie cucks are thinking this is true. At the end of this video, the guy says that the incel forum has free speech and rarely bans people because the feds want to know what incels actually think.
It seems many people in the comments also agree.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_bJwWqOFAPM

The cuck in the video refuses to look at the science and data, or evolutionary biology. He says to not look at things at a societal level and focus on ourselves, but will never address women that are feminists, antifa, or anyone else complaining about societal problems. What a low iq hypocritical piece of shit.

PS. Fuck the coping whitepilled boomer that was making the comments in the thread tbh. That literally sounds like a de-escalation tactic used by some federal agency larping as members.

Last edited:
Normie retards coming to baseless conclusions without any proof. What a bunch of low IQ monkeys.

It probably is in all honesty but since Jews own google and literally every other major website or speech platform out there that means EVERYWHERE is a potential FBI honeypot.

Don't care anymore. The users here who sui by mod probably already regret they did it

Also, fuck that guys gay ass voice. Cringe

There is a difference between a website being monitored and a website encouraging people to commit illegal acts. Honeypots are places that offer illegal services then bust the members. Forums involving imagery of underage girls, places where drugs and firearms are involved.

I haven't done anything illegal. There are no illegal things on my pc either. Most of us are more clean than the average normalfag anyways. We don't dabble in the crime because that requires having social connections.

I actually saw this faggots video like 10 minutes ago, normal normie retardation.

There is a difference between a website being monitored and a website encouraging people to commit illegal acts. Honeypots are places that offer illegal services then bust the members. Forums involving imagery of underage girls, places where drugs and firearms are involved.

I haven't done anything illegal. There are no illegal things on my pc either. Most of us are more clean than the average normalfag anyways. We don't dabble in the crime because that requires having social connections.
brootal social connection pill

Don't care anymore. The users here who sui by mod probably already regret they did it

Also, fuck that guys gay ass voice. Cringe
Tumblr ng2iybnPJu1qfzg3fo8 250

You know what guys? I am sick of being depicted as a bad guy. In my 27 years on this earth I have only harmed a few people all of which were violent towards me and treated me like shit. I never went out of my way to mess with anyone,

Yet I am a bad guy because I say nigger or faggot on here. And because I dare to trash talk women who have rejected me my entire life. I am sick of these vile normalfag cunts pretending like people aren't cruel to each other. Like saying nigger online is the pinnacle of poor behaviour.

I may have called a black guy on here a nigger but I didn't bully him and reject him his whole life like they do. Most of these people claim to like black people and then spend most of their lives segregating themselves from blacks.

I have nothing radical to say

He's in denial.

the amount of shit coming from this guy mouth its unreal, full of nonsense just like a toilet, he doesn't even know what his talking about, let alone reach a logical conclusion
i don't even need to debunk his bs just look at the comments, everything you say its pointless for these retards
"he a little confused but he got the spirit" npcs following him like a bunch of sheeps

Last edited:
You know what guys? I am sick of being depicted as a bad guy. In my 27 years on this earth I have only harmed a few people all of which were violent towards me and treated me like shit. I never went out of my way to mess with anyone,

Yet I am a bad guy because I say nigger or faggot on here. And because I dare to trash talk women who have rejected me my entire life. I am sick of these vile normalfag cunts pretending like people aren't cruel to each other. Like saying nigger online is the pinnacle of poor behaviour.

I may have called a black guy on here a nigger but I didn't bully him and reject him his whole life like they do. Most of these people claim to like black people and then spend most of their lives segregating themselves from blacks.
Yeah.

LOL @ the faggot in the video acting all over the top butthurt and outraged over some dude here calling niggers what they are.

Meanwhile this faggot probably lives in a gated all white community and has never directly interacted with any real life niggers.

The most he’s probably done is like most soys ie played a nigger in some video game or watched niggers on TV playing nigger ball or getting arrested on one of any number of the various episodes of COPS and or related police shows that are out there.

I literally don't give a fuck if glowies are monitoring me it doesn't matter to me anymore

that's funny that he can only equate free speech with evil and subterfuge

the amount of shit coming from this guy mouth its unreal, full of nonsense just like a toilet, he doesn't even know what his talking about, let alone reach a logical conclusion
i don't even need to debunk his bs just look at the comments
"he's confused but hes got the spirit" npcs following him like a bunch of sheeps

Everywhere is monitored nowadays, so it doesn't fucking matter. If you're being retarded anywhere the glows will find and V& you.

Not one second watched. Couldn't care less what a faggot like that has to say.

this place is 100% a honeypot. If you have anything left to lose you should not be posting here.

This place is a kike honeypot. Why do you think there's so many kikecels here?

I'm legitimately a FBI agent. me and the administrators are corroborating together in our evil dominating plan to arrest all Incels to lifetime prison.

those are just words

there are retards who commit actual crimes but are seen as less of a threat than us "racist" incels
I have nothing radical to say
In a world full of lies and bullshit, the truth is radical and violent towards when it exposes the falsehoods.

that's funny that he can only equate free speech with evil and subterfuge
Over for america

Not one second watched. Couldn't care less what a faggot like that has to say.
Fair enough. I hope I gave enough information in my post though so you can get the message.

this place is 100% a honeypot. If you have anything left to lose you should not be posting here.
never had anything to begin with

This place is a kike honeypot. Why do you think there's so many kikecels here?
cause kike whores find us repulsive. The owners of the site aren’t kikes.

I'm legitimately a FBI agent. me and the administrators are corroborating together in our evil dominating plan to arrest all Incels to lifetime prison.
I see

And I never see my post or my AVI show up in these videos no matter how much I wait. I think I'll never get the spotlight. :feelsohgod::reeeeee::cryfeels:

And I never see my post or my AVI show up in these videos no matter how much I wait. I think I'll never get the spotlight. :feelsohgod::reeeeee::cryfeels:
Maybe that is a good thing, because they look for blatant low iq posts, bait threads, and people having rage posts. Maybe they can’t use your posts to make us look bad.

thinking the opinions of normfags matter :feelshehe:

It probably is in all honesty but since Jews own google and literally every other major website or speech platform out there that means EVERYWHERE is a potential FBI honeypot.
Now that you’ve been behind the scenes for a while, what are your thoughts? Since you know the truth now.