Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck tears made a whole message board as bait

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Is it to collect info on incels? I am sure 99 % of the users will be from Cuck Tears. The admin is hoping to get one incel to say the wrong thing.

Their bait:

Their "message board":
https://www.incelocalypse.today/

Mods, I hope you're listening:

EXTREME VETTING NOW

it's not bait lol. it's just different, i never understood why they stay there instead of coming here

It's not cucktears that made that site just hardcore incels

You have to respect that theme, fucking, balls to the wall. Brutal.

I hope it it's a bait thread who knows.

Anyway I saw one of the comments and this guy is worse than all of us. He is trying to rally others to ruin someone's life just for something they post online. I don't understand how they can act better than us when they do far worse things than we do, it makes no sense.

comment is changed but you can still see it there

Last edited:
I hope it it's a bait thread who knows.

Anyway I saw one of the comments and this guy is worse than all of us. He is trying to rally others to ruin someone's life just for something they post online. I don't understand how they can act better than us when they do far worse things than we do, it makes no sense.

comment is changed but you can still see it there

Wow that dude is legit psycho

Both are actually

It looks so fucking fake. Looks like one of their users made it just to frame us.