Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme cuck tears have room temperature (in celsius) IQ

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★

They missed the point entirely..

Their iq combined would be room temperature

Haha, you're not a giraffe, silly inkel. Owned XD.

But srs, how the fuck is their IQ so low? They can't comprehend simple analogies jfl.

iq of average giraffe mogs iq of average cucktears user to oblivion

Jesus Christ, I thought we were supposed to be the autists, but it turns out there are people worse at abstract thinking and picking up indirect cues than us

iq of average giraffe mogs iq of average cucktears user to oblivion
giga iq
Jesus Christ, I thought we're supposed to be the autists, but it turns out there are people worse at abstract thinking and picking up indirect cues than us
i hope they are playing dumb, i can't believe they are that stupid

i hope they are playing dumb, i can't believe they are that stupid
yeah, they obviously are, but what is their end game? easing their cognitive dissonance? yeah, probably - pathetic

It's just virtue signaling reddit soy humor. It's part of the whole superiority complex they have.
What you said is so stupid that I'm not going to even bother to argue, I'll just mock you for it :soy:
This kind of mentality isn't only enclosed to IT, though. It excels in most normies, since they're set on their delusional :bluepill: fantasy.

Even then they're still low iq cucks. I imagine there is some genuine belief in this shit they say. They truly don't know what they're talking about so they try to find these nonexistent surface level flaws and make thrmselves feel smart.

What you said is so stupid that I'm not going to even bother to argue, I'll just mock you for it :soy:
This kind of mentality isn't only enclosed to IT, though. It excels in most normies, since they're set on their delusional :bluepill: fantasy.
preyy much for them we are laughing stock no matter what

these creatures need to be butchered

Cucktears make fun of Braincels because they don’t have any brain cells.

They understand the analogy. They're just making fun of us because they see us as subhuman shit beneath them. You can write the most intelligent thesis as a post, and they'll do the same thing.

Incels have room temperature (in Kelvin) IQ.

They understand the analogy. They're just making fun of us because they see us as subhuman shit beneath them. You can write the most intelligent thesis as a post, and they'll do the same thing.
true, they don't care
Incels have room temperature (in Kelvin) IQ.
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

they are so dum and thick headed i don't feel like arguing with them anymore
It's just virtue signaling reddit soy humor. It's part of the whole superiority complex they have.

Even then they're still low iq cucks. I imagine there is some genuine belief in this shit they say. They truly don't know what they're talking about so they try to find these nonexistent surface level flaws and make thrmselves feel smart.

You can have the most detailed paragraphs explaining the blackpill and they will INTENTIONALLY miss the point.