Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck tears cuck themself again!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-

its funny how most agree with it hahahahaha.
And many of them are incel in denial.
"BeInG a 30 yEaR oLd ViRgIn IsNt ThE sAmE as BeIng An InCeL"

These spineless faggots glorify being a cuck. They deserve the morrocan treatment

Maybe they been trollin' us all this time.

Cucks gonna cuck

JFL

I love how triggered they are by the star wars picture

JFL

I love how triggered they are by the star wars picture

[–]AAABattery03 22 points an hour ago

The manosphere hates The Last Jedi.

1. Competent main female protagonist
  2. Female protagonist rejects abusive, gaslighting deuteragonist/antagonist
  3. Female legacy character slaps male supporting protagonist
  4. Female supporting protagonist (“a purple lesbian”) makes competent plan and calls out male supporting protagonist’s plan for being idiotic, and it turns out that she was right, and the latter learns a valuable lesson from her
They hate TLJ for all of these reasons, and then project their own bullshit onto people who like TLJ and assume that people like TLJ solely for those reasons. That’s why they think a forum full of people who laugh at manospherians must love TLJ, because there’s apparently nothing else in that movie other than their made-up war between men and women.

Obligatory P.S. to everyone about to jump down my throat. I am aware there are hundreds of valid reasons to dislike TLJ, I’m only talking about the idiots who specifically, explicitly state that they hate TLJ for those reasons. If you dislike TLJ for any other reason, I am not talking about you, and I don’t care for a discussion regarding it since I have had enough of those over on r/StarWars.

JFL at these soylent chugging cucks. They never fail to amuse me.

[–]flying_chupacabra 11 points 2 hours ago
Is the majority here really male and an adult virgin? I thought it was a joke when I saw someone else say it. No hate, please, I'm still pretty new here!

[–]YanakoVirgin but not incel 10 points 2 hours ago*
I don't think that's actually true, just that some people here are indeed openly virgins (like me or absurdlivingghost, one of the mods) so Incels like to use that as an insult by implying that people here are all either "Incels in denial" or the stereotypical cucks only making fun of them to make themselves feel better.
[–]flying_chupacabra 8 points 2 hours ago
Being a virgin doesn't mean the person is an incel and it definitely isn't an insult. I was in my mid 20's when I lost mine, I don't see anything bad with being an adult virgin so the fact they use that as an insult makes the whole situation even dumber.
Thanks for explaining!

like clockwork, just saw another "i'm an ugly 30 year old virgin, but i'm not incel" response. that's one step from saying i've never had sex before, but i'm not a virgin. lol at incels in denial

Top kek. These faggots are truly something else.

"Virgins not an insult you guys"
"Calls people untouched and virgin losers in comments"

right

le ritalinbot = forced meme by tranny enabling male feminists who enjoy browsing the front page of the internet
*insert ritalicel is fucked meme

These spineless faggots glorify being a cuck. They deserve the morrocan treatment
Morrocan treatment isnt enough. They need to be fed to a brazilian drug cartel and be skinned and dismembered alive

[–]AAABattery03 22 points an hour ago

The manosphere hates The Last Jedi.

1. Competent main female protagonist
  2. Female protagonist rejects abusive, gaslighting deuteragonist/antagonist
  3. Female legacy character slaps male supporting protagonist
  4. Female supporting protagonist (“a purple lesbian”) makes competent plan and calls out male supporting protagonist’s plan for being idiotic, and it turns out that she was right, and the latter learns a valuable lesson from her
They hate TLJ for all of these reasons, and then project their own bullshit onto people who like TLJ and assume that people like TLJ solely for those reasons. That’s why they think a forum full of people who laugh at manospherians must love TLJ, because there’s apparently nothing else in that movie other than their made-up war between men and women.

Obligatory P.S. to everyone about to jump down my throat. I am aware there are hundreds of valid reasons to dislike TLJ, I’m only talking about the idiots who specifically, explicitly state that they hate TLJ for those reasons. If you dislike TLJ for any other reason, I am not talking about you, and I don’t care for a discussion regarding it since I have had enough of those over on r/StarWars.
Holy shit they got triggered hard.
Also since when are incels part of the "manosphere"?