Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck tears actually believes this dumb shit

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
Water is wet post incoming

Why is cucktears so retarded? They actually believe that our posts on here are the reason we can't get gfs. Can they not understand that when we approach we actually try to be kind. I don't know a single retard that goes around shouting "women should be slaves please date me" and expects to get laid (although chad can do that). I don't approach anymore (I gave up) but when I did I tried to be a human and treated her like a human as well. That was back when I was bluepilled and thought "confidence" and "game" mattered. I've since realized that only looks matter and that is why I don't bother anymore. They think what we post here is what we display to the world when we try/tried.

Water incoming
17170.jpg

Bunch of single mother raised people

I think they're retarded, they make it seem like we have incel floating above our heads.

"You are incel because of your toxic mindset."

When you are a truecel you can do what you want, it’s like having the Tourette syndrome because your ugliness explain perfectly your behavior and people immediately understand that your problem is your face.

what the hell do you expect from a bunch of retarded numales and low tier roasties raised by single mothers in one story houses? intellectual/insightful content?

Attention cucktears: I'm not incel because of my bad personality, I have a bad personality because I'm incel. A lifetime of being treated like shit by society - ALL of society, not just Stacy - can make a man on the internet pretty bitter. If you don't understand this, you need to check your privilege.

It's a well known fact, that women can sense our incels.co post history, simply by looking at us. Didn't you know that?

Can't change the stupid.